There’s no room for faulty equipment on a fire scene - firemen all over the world put their trust in HUSKY portable water containment.
Due to the size of this item, special handling fees will need to be calculated and you will be contacted for the additional costs. This item is excluded from shipping promotions.
HUSKY Portable Containment makes the most durable, and the most convenient, portable containment products on the market. By working hard they know you will have a product you have to replace less often (or not at all!), which means you save money. HUSKY Portable Containment’s products have time-saving features that mean valuable minutes are saved in the field. Not only do you save time, but you also save effort. They design features that seem small, but add up to make a huge impact in the field. The end result; their tanks are easy to set up, easy to tear down, and easy to haul.
Firemen all over the world put their trust in HUSKY folding frame tanks, and HUSKY delivers quality that can be counted on, period. They know there is no room for faulty equipment at the scene of a fire, and they take pride in manufacturing folding frame tanks that work as hard as you - the firefighters who use them. Quality and customer satisfaction is always their number one concern. They stand behind these products and offer a lifetime warranty on all welded seams. Husky’s quality and service is what you would expect from a leading manufacturer. Husky makes existing products better and new products the best. Order today and see for yourself.
- Lightweight Square Tube Aluminum Frames feature Pinch-Free Design
- Patented Heavy Duty Easy Lift Handles (U.S. Patent No. 8,746,478) come standard
- Frame Tank is 29 inches tall
- #4 Solid Brass Grommets
- All Hems are Double Stitched & Triple Reinforced
- 10” Drain Tube with Quick Release for fast draining or mating with another tank
- Choose either EXLON or Vinyl Tank Liner Material
- Lifetime Warranty on all welds and welded seams
- 1" x 1" x 1/8" 6061 Square Tube Aluminum
- Superior heavy duty laser cut hinge design
- 20-25% weight savings over steel
- Pinch-free design
- Aluminum MIG welded construction, guaranteed!
- Will not rust!
||5'8" x 5'8" x 29"
||7-1/2" x 5'8" x 29"
||7'0" x 7'0" x 29"
||7-1/2" x 7'0" x 29"
||8'3" x 8'3" x 29"
||7-1/2" x 8'3" x 29"
||10'3" x 10'3" x 29"
||7-1/2" x 10'3" x 29"
||11'3" x 11'3" x 29"
||7-1/2" x 11'3" x 29"
||12'3" x 12'3" x 29"
||7-1/2" x 12'3" x 29"
||13'3" x 13'3" x 29"
||7-1/2" x 13'3" x 29"
||14'3" x 14'3" x 29"
||7-1/2" x 14'3" x 29"
||15'3" x 15'3" x 29"
||7-1/2" x 15'3" x 29"
||17'3" x 17'3" x 29"
||7-1/2" x 17'3" x 29"
Due to the size of this item, special handling fees will need to be calculated and you will be contacted for the additional costs.
LINERS: Husky's port-a-tank liners are designed so there are no bulky corners or sagging liner. Their manufacturing process (patent pending) allows them to use one continuous piece of material for the side panel, which is then welded to their Husky-duty floor material. Husky also installs solid brass grommets in a tight pattern, alleviating any liner drooping at the frame. These features create the best fitting, most durable liner available.
EXLON® Liner Material
- Exclusive, patent pending, heavy duty floor increases the durability of the liner. With their heavy duty acrylic-coated floor material standard, Husky's folding frame tanks are the most durable on the market. Better than Hypalon!
- Patented Easy Lift Handles (U.S. Patent no. 8,746,478), offered only by Husky, are mounted on the floor of their liners and make pick-up quick and easy
- 10" drain tube with quick release for fast draining or mating with another tank
- #4 solid brass grommets
- Double stitched, triple reinforced hems
- Ground and top covers available
- Clear view panel liner (optional) includes a 12" wide heavy-duty, reinforced clear vinyl panel that allows you to easily view water level from any angle
- Available in NSF-61 approved (suitable for potable water)
- Chemical and fuel resistant
Husky Portable Containment is proud to introduce EXLON folding frame tank liner material, which has been designed to replace DuPont's discontinued Hypalon liner material. The EXLON folding frame tank liner material is designed with UV resistance, heat resistance, abrasion, puncture resistance and excellent cold cracking qualities in mind. All of this allows Husky to offer the best folding tank liner material on the market. EXLON has incredible strength and comes with a ten year warranty against UV and weather elements.
Vinyl Liner Material
- EXLON liners come in 22 ounce
- Available in red and yellow ONLY
Vinyl liners are also available in NSF 61 approved 30 oz. potable material and in chemical and fuel resistant materials that are great for oil spill clean-up or petroleum storage. Call for details.
PATENTED EASY LIFT HANDLES (U.S. Patent No. 8,746,478)
Husky's Easy Lift Handles make your job easier. With the heavy-duty handles attached to the floor of all their folding tanks, tank tear-down not only takes less effort, but also saves valuable time and man-power. You can be assured that the Easy Lift Handles are made with the same attention to quality and durability that makes Husky famous. All Folding Frame Tanks come equipped standard with Easy Lift Handles.
- Vinyl liners come in all 22 oz., 22 oz. sides with a 28 oz. floor, or all 30 oz.
- 22 oz. liners available in red, yellow, orange
Husky’s Easy Lift Handle invention has the handles on the floor of the tank for a reason, to help fold the liner and to remove standing water. Husky’s patented handles give you a big helping hand when folding your liner up in the frame to be stored. The zig zag pattern down the center helps remove water and makes folding your tank easy! The outside perimeter handles closer to the corners help tremendously with removing standing water as well. You can be assured that Husky’s Easy Lift Handles are made with the same attention to quality and durability that makes Husky famous. All of Husky’s tanks come equipped standard with Easy Lift Handles, another way Husky offers the best value available in a portable folding frame tank.
Husky Portable Containment offers an industry-leading lifetime warranty on all welds and welded seams. "We will repair or replace any tank if a seam or weld comes apart or breaks. You can feel secure and safe with your portable tanks. Put A Husky On Your Team Today!" -Jay Claeys, Husky President.
Note: We have access to Husky Containment’s full line of products. If this isn’t exactly what you are looking for simply call 800-852-6088 and ask to speak to our Fire Equipment Specialist. We will be happy to custom order any Husky Containment product to your exact specifications.