Please Note: Due to the customization required for producing quality turnout gear, orders are NON-RETURNABLE except for manufacturer defect. Sizing errors on behalf of customer are non-returnable. Please be sure of your measurements and sizing before placing orders. Any changes to your order must be received by TheFireStore within 2 business days after placing your initial order. Express shipping is not available.
Exclusive to TheFireStore!
This fully featured 32” Lion® Super-Deluxe™ Turnout Coat was designed to our specifications with the features firefighters want most. Specially priced for you.
The Super-Deluxe Coat is ergonomically designed to promote free, natural movement when performing firefighting operations. It includes all of LION ’s industry-leading Freedom® Design features in the underarms and elbows. These features allow your physical energy to be concentrated on the task at hand for greater mobility, reduced stress and increased safety.
No Tugging, Pulling or Bunching
- Gold Outer Shell Material: Armor AP, 6.5oz.
- Black Outer Shell Material: Fusion, 7.0oz.
- isodri® KEVLAR /NOMEX /Teflon F Fusion Outer Shell combines toughness with superior moisture management. It’s an exceptionally durable balanced blend of KEVLAR and NOMEX in a rugged 7.0 oz/yd2 ripstop woven from 2-ply yarns; treated with Teflon F, a water-resistant coating developed just for firefighting PPE. isodri® is more than just an outer shell that resists water penetration. It's a complete system—outer shell, moisture barrier, thermal barrier, and wristlets—all working together to reduce water in your bunker gear, and the dangers that water presents.
- Glide™ 2L/AraFlo /NOMEX Composite Liner & Moisture Barrier offers light weight, excellent water resistance, and fast wicking of perspiration. This exclusive Lion composite liner delivers very high THL values to reduce the risk of heat stress. Combines Glide II 3.5oz. NOMEX spun face cloth quilted to two layers of Teflon-treated NOMEX E-89 and a Gore RT7100 moisture barrier laminated to 3.3 oz. Nomex pajama check
- Unique Bi-Swing Back provides outstanding mobility and comfort no matter how far you need to reach.
The bi-swing back design is the key comfort and mobility feature on the Super-Deluxe. This is how it works: an inverted pleat is placed in both the outer shell and thermal liner. It expands as your arms move forward. There’s no tugging or binding at the shoulder. When your arms return to a more natural position, the pleat closes so there’s no bunching of material.
New Comfort Collar
The new Comfort Collar and optional throat tab are ergonomically shaped to improve comfort, interface better with other PPE elements and deliver continuous thermal and moisture protection. It features a smooth one-piece transition at the shell/liner. There are no bulky seams or hook and loop to rub at the back of your neck. The liner attachment is at the top of the collar to allow for a natural break in order to use the collar effectively in the up or down position.
Bellows Underarm Construction
Underarm bellows keep your protective envelope intact by reducing hem rise and sleeve travel. Football-shaped bellows are located in the armpits of the coat between the shoulder seam and torso on all three layers (outer shell, moisture barrier and thermal barrier). When you reach forward or overhead, the bellows expand. The expansion keeps other parts of the coat, such as the sleeve and body, from traveling and creating exposure.
The Freedom Elbow enables you to bend your arm freely and comfortably while keeping your wrists protected. It works in a similar fashion to the bellows underarm construction. A football-shaped insert is set at the back of the elbow. When your arm flexes, the insert expands to eliminate tugging at the sleeve or shoulder.
- Thermoplastic Zipper Closure with hook and loop
- 8" Over-the-Hand Wristlets: Made of Nomex/Kevlar on IsoDri versions, others are made of Kevlar®/Spandex®.
- Leather Reinforcements: On knees, cuffs, kick shields, shoulders and elbows for thermal protection and added wear life.
- Ever-Dry™ Reach System: Reduces vulnerability to water, steam and flame. When you reach, full protection stays on your wrist.
- Yoke Extra Thermal Protection: Yoke of coat employs Semper Dri™ System to reduce water absorption and enhance thermal protection.
- Breathable Moisture Barrier Closures: Storm flap, waterwells and fly facing are all lined with breathable moisture barrier material for dryness and protection.
- Zip-In Coat Liner: Coat liner zips into outer shell for reliable attachment, reduced bulk and superior comfort.
- Semper Dri™ System: Reduces water absorption in pants legs, coat cuffs and yoke to keep your working weight lighter.
- Liner Inspection System: Opening allows you to easily examine film side of moisture barrier and inside of thermal liner. Makes Complete Liner Inspections easier and faster.
- Drag Rescue Device: Firefighter Recovery Harness with 2" welt and 5.25 x 2.25" flap with rounded corners.
- 3" NYC Ventilated Triple Trim™: Provides a conduit for the release of vapor and guards against the potential hazards of trapped moisture
- Flashlight Strap
- Mic Tab
Coats and Pants are sold separately so you can get the best possible fit from each component.
By partnering with Lion Apparel, TheFireStore can offer an outstanding value—complete packages of today's most technologically advanced turnout gear, specially designed to meet the needs and budgets of the dedicated professionals who will depend on them every day.
How to Order: Due to the customization required for the best turnout fit and comfort, we ask that you take your sizing measurements based on the instructions below (click link below) then record them on our Order Form and
email [email protected]
or fax to 888-335-9800 AFTER you place your order online. ALL MEASUREMENT FIELDS MUST BE COMPLETED ACCURATELY WITH YOUR SIZING. A FireStore representative will contact you to complete your order.
If you have any questions before sending in your order, please call 800-852-6088 and someone will be happy to assist you. Due to the customization required for producing quality turnout gear, orders are NON-RETURNABLE except for manufacturer defect. Sizing errors on behalf of customer are non-returnable. Please be sure of your measurements and sizing before placing orders. Any changes to your order must be received by TheFireStore within 2 business days after placing your initial order. PLEASE ALLOW APPROX. 10 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY OF THIS GARMENT. Express shipping is not available.
|Click for Order Form