Draft down to 2” from bottom.
- Light-weight aluminum alloy
- Water Transfer Device
- Drafts down to 2” from bottom
- Pivoting adjustable elbow
- Base pan design has additional side walls eliminating tank damage
- 2 1/2” to 6” internal screen and 6” Big Water external screen are standard
- Meets NFPA Standard
- Available in Red Body with Black Swivel
- Choose CamLock, Storz, or NH Long Handle connection in 2-1/2" to 6" models either with or without Jet Siphon
- THIS ITEM IS NON-RETURNABLE
Rural fire companies need creative solutions to utilize water sources that are not accessible using typical drafting techniques. The Low Level strainer allows fire companies to tap deeply into standing water supplies like swimming pools, retaining tanks, ponds, streams, etc. Its unique design provides a stable base to keep it firmly upright on the bottom of the water source, and to draw water down to as low as 2 inches from the bottom. The adjustable elbow connection allows placement in a wider range of positions. Internal screens keep it from collecting debris.
Setup is quick and easy. Just place the unit at the bottom of a convenient water source remote from the fire truck with a 1.5" (38mm) discharge hose and a 2-1/2" to 6" supply hose connected to the unit. Once the low-level strainer has been set up, the built-in jet siphon (on units 4” and larger) will quickly build prime, allowing the pump to be rapidly placed into service.
The Kochek Low Level Strainer is fabricated from light-weight, high-strength 6061-T6 Aluminum alloy with a durable K-Coat powder coat finish for long life with minimal maintenance. Meets NFPA Standard. Available with Storz, Camlock, or Long handle swivel female NH threaded connectors for a full range of hose sizes.
Versatility is critical when stocking compartments on today’s trucks. Kochek Low Level Strainers have a small footprint, the lightest weight in their class, a built-in water transfer device, and pump capacity flows.
- 2-1/2”- 3” Models: 16” x 18” x 10”, 10 lbs.
- 4”-6” Models: 16” x 18” x 12”, 12 lbs.
Low Level Strainer Mounting Plate secures and protects your strainer…and your vehicle.