A versatile classic hook, plus a powerful chisel & pry bar. Forged of high carbon steel for a serious edge…and a lifetime of destruction.
The right tool to tackle a hundred critical tasks at the fire scene.
Leatherhead improves this versatile NY design with all-American quality—using superior materials and precision manufacturing techniques typically reserved for professional-grade hand tools. Depending on the length you choose, a Leatherhead NY-Hook can be all the tool you need to probe ceilings, floors, and walls, pry apart joists, ventilate roofs; quickly pull down drywall, lath, plaster, tin, or sheet metal; break open doors and windows, bust locks and hasps, remove automotive trim or break out windows during extrication operations…and basically get through whatever stands in your way when the heat is on.
- Versatile NY-spec fire hook, made harder and sharper, to get through more kinds of materials with ease
- Fully heat-treated 3" 30 degree angled chisel at the foot—penetrates fast, provides a pry bar of exceptional power
- High carbon steel tool heads are forged and heat treated for unsurpassed hardness and longer life
- Body made of thick wall carbon steel tube
- Durable Black or Bright Yellow powder coat finish withstands abrasion, impact, and corrosion
- 8 lengths from 17” to 10 ft.; choose 2” wide adjustable shoulder strap or cushioned rubber grip sleeve
- Heat treated to meet or exceed ANSI specifications
- 100% American Made
Precision forged to do the job—time after time, call after call. The working ends of a Leatherhead Tools NY-Hook are made to endure a lifetime of abuse. Each tool head is one-piece forged of high carbon steel and heat treated for lasting hardness, rigidity, and strength that meets or exceeds ANSI specifications. Then they are precisely machined and finished to present sharper, more defined angles and edges that you can count on to quickly penetrate and grab onto more kinds of materials…without losing its edge. Instead of making heavy one-piece tools with solid steel shafts, or setting the heads on brittle wooden poles, the forged tool heads are deeply set into rigid, hollow steel shafts and permanently welded into place.
An extremely durable powder coat finish—in black or Bright yellow—resists heat, impact, abrasion, and corrosion far better than ordinary paint. Every inch, every ounce, of these professional grade tools was made in the U.S.A. by Leatherhead Tools—to take the heat, punishment, and frantic pace that comes with a fire or rescue scene. Available in eight sizes up to 10 ft. long, with two durable carry options to meet your needs. Choose Black or Bright Yellow.
- Available lengths: 17 in., 2 ft., 3 ft, 4 ft., 5 ft., 6 ft., 8 ft., and 10 ft.
- Two Carry Styles for all sizes: Choose insulating foam-rubber grip sleeve, or heavy-duty adjustable carry strap (2” wide with swivel spring clips) and welded ¼” chisel-steel attachment loops
- Two Powder-Coat Colors: Black or Bright Yellow. Extremely durable finish resists heat, impact, abrasion, and corrosion far better than ordinary paint.
Please Note: Special handling fees will added to your cart for tools 4' or greater. This item is excluded from shipping promotions.
- Tool Head Length: 6.5”
- Tool Head Height: 4.5”
- Tool Head Width: 1”
- Tool Foot Chiseled End: approx 3" long, 30 degree angle
- Overall Length: Same as stated lengths – reflects overall length, including tool heads