Essential Gear for the Adventurer or Outdoor Enthusiast
- Swiss Made
- Time, Day & Date Function
- Black Dial Face with Black Numbers
- 47mm PVD Black Case
- Quartz Ronda 517 Day-Date HH6 Movement
- Fixed PVD Black Bezel
- PVD Black Case Back with screws
- Security Screw-On PVD Black Crown
- Sapphire glass anti-reflective coating
- 20 ATM, 200m, 600 ft. Water Resistance
- 23mm Genuine Black Leather Strap with 2 steel brushed rivets and signature buckle
- Constant glow for up to 25 years in any light condition
- 50 Month Battery Life
Field watches are among the most-loved and most durable watches ever. They have long been the staple of military watch design, often worn by those in law enforcement. Today they are often seen on the wrists of adventurers or outdoor enthusiasts. Luminox's FIELD series comes in either 42mm or 47mm stainless steel cases and is available in either a day/date or chrono/alarm version. The Luminox interpretation of the traditional field watch is a little bigger and bolder, a bit more rugged. They come on thick leather straps with contrast stitching, rivets, and double prong roller buckles for lasting durability and a terrific look.
Designed to guard your time and serve you well for many years to come. A perfect timepiece for sporting and outdoor enthusiasts, as well as military & Law Enforcement professionals, and guards on duty around the world. The Luminox SENTRY Series is a vintage-inspired cushion-shaped watch. Water resistant to 100 meters. With a distinctive night illumination color pattern with the hour and minute hands glowing in blue, hour markers in blue and orange, and second hand in green, the time is visible at all times, even in total darkness. Count on your Luminox Field Watch to serve you loyally, around the clock. Every day of the month.
Luminox watches undergo additional manufacturing steps that other watches do not require. The Luminox self-powered illumination system must be installed into each and every watch in a costly and time-consuming process. But it is what makes Luminox watches special. Tiny self-powered micro gas lights developed by the world leader in the luminous compound industry are installed into the hands, hour markers, and when necessary, even the bezels of Luminox watches. Luminox watches need no external light source to “charge” the paint on the dial or hands, as do conventional luminous watches. Nor do they require the push of a button to light the dial as do watches with electroluminescence. The U.S. military has long recognized the advantages of micro gas light sources…and their use is specified in procurement specification MIL-W-46374F.
Self-powered illumination–Luminox Light Technology (LLT) provides time-at-a-glance, at any time. No matter what the light level, even in complete darkness—up to 25 years of complete darkness, in fact. It is why the U.S. Navy SEALs Procurement officers first came to Luminox requesting the development of special dive watches for night missions. It why U.S. Air Force pilots flying the F-117 Nighthawk™ Stealth Jets asked Luminox to develop timepieces for their special purposes. And it’s why various military and law enforcement groups, and so many other groups of “heroes”, truly understand and appreciate the inherent benefit of wearing a Luminox Watch. Ask one for the time. Any time.
All Luminox Watches Feature:
- The ultimate illumination system
- Glows continuously for more than 25 years
- Glows 100 times brighter than other luminous watches
- Swiss illumination system is self-powered
- No need to push button or expose to light to activate illumination system
- Illumination guaranteed for 10 years
- Entirely Swiss made with multi-jewel Swiss quartz watch movement
- Water and Shock resistant