Lightweight, breathable, comfortable. This versatile, hip-length reversible duty rain jacket offers speed as well as protection—with the features today’s public safety professionals demand.
Hip length waterproof rain jacket is compliant to ANSI 107: 2010, Class III
standard on the Lime Yellow Side for superior visibility. Durable, silver reflective trim with black edging provides high contrast against almost any background. Reverse to Black, and it becomes a convenient, light duty windbreaker when high visibility is not required. Either way, its lightweight, windproof, waterproof/
breathable shell and fully sealed seams will keep you dry and comfortable.
Pair with the ProDry Rain Pant
for convenient full-coverage protection and maximum visibility when conditions turn extreme.
Available in Regular length only.
Please Note: If you choose back imprint titles, jackets are NON-RETURNABLE except for product or print defect.
- Lightweight, hip-length rain jacket; certified ANSI 107, 2010 Class 3 Compliant on high-visibility side
- Reversible Black / Hi-Vis Lime-Yellow rain garment doubles as a light, comfortable duty windbreaker
- Silver reflective trim with black accent edging around body and sleeves for superior visibility in any light
- Elasticized cuffs and double storm flap front closure keep wearer dry and functioning under all conditions
- Side equipment openings with hook & loop closures offer fast access to duty belt and uniform pockets—without compromising protection
- All-Weather laminate technology barrier
- Silver reflective trim with black accent edging on high-vis side
- Double and safety stitching
- Fully sealed seams
- Reversible Black/Lime-yellow
- Elasticized cuffs with adjustable tabs for adaptable comfort and protection
- Badge tab on left chest
- Fast access to side equipment through hook & loop vents on each side
Pair with the ProDry Rain Pant for convenient full-coverage protection and maximum visibility when conditions turn extreme.
TO PROTECT THOSE WHO SERVE
Law Enforcement, EMS & Fire Service Garments on the Cutting Edge.
Gerber Outerwear combines the latest technological advances in fabrics and construction methods with almost 90 years experience making uniforms of the highest quality. It all comes together in garments that deliver superior protection, comfort, and durability to today’s Public Safety Professional.
One of the first manufacturers in public safety to produce seam-sealed waterproof / breathable garments, Gerber has also lead the way in Blood-Borne Pathogen protection. They’ve been manufacturing BBP-protective garments that are ASTM F1671 tested and NFPA 1999 certified for over 18 years. And Gerber Outerwear has made ANSI 107 High-Visibility garments for more than a decade.
Certified Gerber products qualify for Federal & State Grants as PPE. For organizations that meet the requirements, Gerber’s NFPA 1999, 2008 Edition certified and ANSI 107-2004 compliant garments may qualify for grant programs that can make them available at little or no cost.
Gerber Outerwear satisfies Public Safety Professionals with advantages like these:
- High performance Waterproof / Breathable laminated shell fabrics
- Fully sealed seams to keep out the elements
- Double stitching, safety stitching, and bar tacking for exceptional durability
- YKK Zippers & other top quality hardware for reliability and ease of use
- 3M® Scotchlite™ Reflective Materials
- A Five-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- More experience, more know-how…manufacturing uniforms since 1924
GET THE RIGHT FIT!
||32” – 34”
||36” – 38”
||40” – 42”
||44” – 46”
||48” – 50”
||52” – 54”
||56” – 58”
||60” – 62”
fits 5'6" - 6'