Lightweight, reversible waterproof/breathable rain pants are ANSI 107 compliant as an Ensemble item. With the features and comfort today’s public safety professionals demand.
Black/Lime-yellow reversible waterproof rain pants
are compliant on the Lime side to ANSI 107: 2010 Class E standard as part of a complete high-visibility Ensemble. Pair up with Pro Dry Rain Jacket
for maximum protection and visibility. Lightweight reversible waterproof shell with fully sealed seams.
Available in Regular length only - No Short or Long lengths
- Use with Pro Dry Rain Jacket for full ANSI 107 Ensemble compliance and maximum protection
- Reversible Black / Hi-Vis Lime-Yellow rain garment has a waterproof shell with fully sealed seams
- Silver reflective trim with black accent edging around lower legs for superior visibility
- VELCRO® brand cuff opening with snap closure, for easy on and off over boots and duty pants
- Side equipment openings in waistband with snap closures for fast access to duty belt and uniform pockets
- All-Weather laminate technology barrier
- Silver reflective trim with black accent edging on high-vis side
- Double and safety stitching
- Fully sealed seams
- Reversible Black/Lime-yellow
- Elasticized, shirred, waistband with side snap adjustments
- Fast access to uniform pockets through hook & loop vents at waistband
- Snap closures tighten cuffs around boots to protect against splashing and snags
TO PROTECT THOSE WHO SERVE
Law Enforcement, EMS & Fire Service Garments on the Cutting Edge.
Gerber Outerwear combines the latest technological advances in fabrics and construction methods with almost 90 years experience making uniforms of the highest quality. It all comes together in garments that deliver superior protection, comfort, and durability to today’s Public Safety Professional.
One of the first manufacturers in public safety to produce seam-sealed waterproof / breathable garments, Gerber has also lead the way in Blood-Borne Pathogen protection. They’ve been manufacturing BBP-protective garments that are ASTM F1671 tested and NFPA 1999 certified for over 18 years. And Gerber Outerwear has made ANSI 107 High-Visibility garments for more than a decade.
Certified Gerber products qualify for Federal & State Grants as PPE. For organizations that meet the requirements, Gerber’s NFPA 1999, 2008 Edition certified and ANSI 107-2004 compliant garments may qualify for grant programs that can make them available at little or no cost.
Gerber Outerwear satisfies Public Safety Professionals with advantages like these:
- High performance Waterproof / Breathable laminated shell fabrics
- Fully sealed seams to keep out the elements
- Double stitching, safety stitching, and bar tacking for exceptional durability
- YKK Zippers & other top quality hardware for reliability and ease of use
- 3M® Scotchlite™ Reflective Materials
- Thinsulate®, ThermaGuard®, and Polar® Fleece Thermal Liners
- A Five-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- More experience, more know-how…manufacturing uniforms since 1924
Available in XSmall – 4XLarge; Regular length only
GET THE RIGHT FIT!
||24” – 26”
||28” – 30”
||32” – 34”
||36” – 38”
||40” – 42”
||44” – 46”
||48” – 50”
||52” – 54”