Soft, ultra comfortable non-vented goggle body & closed-cell foam rim — seals out liquids, dust, debris, and even smoke.
The Sellstrom Odyssey® II Wildland Fire Goggle: Durable, affordable protection and comfort for eyes on the fireline.
No motors, no gimmicks, no fancy extras. Just a well-designed, carefully crafted, specialized protective eyewear made to guard the Wildland Firefighter’s eyes from heat, smoke, low-hanging branches, and the things that swirl around when the woods are aflame. Top quality materials, and a long list of well-designed features provide superior protection, and maximize vision. Odyssey II Wildland Goggles meet ANSI Z87.1-2003 + Standards for High Impact protection. All in one comfortable, surprisingly affordable package. To help you see better when conditions are at their worst. Choose Odyssey II Goggle alone, or Complete Kit with Goggle, Padded Carrying Case, and extra Lens. Available in Black only.
- Sealed "Dual" Lens—Anti-Fog inside; Anti-Scratch outside—makes your world perfectly clear.
- Extra wide panoramic lens maximizes peripheral vision, fits over prescription eyewear
- UV absorbing polycarbonate protects against ultraviolet light sources, as well as flying objects
- High temperature materials are tested to 350°
- Certified ANSI Z87.1 for protective eyewear
- High temperature materials tested to 350° F.
- Sealed "Dual" Lens— Anti-Fog inside; Anti-Scratch outside—makes your world perfectly clear.
- Extra wide panoramic lens maximizes peripheral vision, fits over Prescription Eyewear
- Non-vented high-temperature TPV body offers maximum protection against liquids and dust
- Features a soft closed-cell foam rim for a snug seal that keeps smoke, debris, and liquids out.
- UV absorbing polycarbonate
- Ultra comfortable, soft goggle body
- Fits over prescription eyewear
- Strap is flame retardant and easily adjustable
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2003 Standards
- Meets ANSI + High Impact Standards
- CUL Certified to meet CAN/CSA-Z94.3 Standards
Choose Goggle only, or Complete Goggle Kit with Case & Spare Lens.
Odyssey® II Wildland Fire Goggle
Black Non-Vented High Temp. TPV Body / Sealed Dual Scratch-Resistant, Anti-Fog Clear Lens with Black Cloth Flame Retardant Strap; NFPA 1977, 2005 Ed. Certified
Wildland Fire Goggle Kit
Goggle; supplied with a Black Nylon Padded Case and one extra 80241 Anti-Fog Clear replacement lens