Designed for the fire/rescue service and used by some of the most advanced rescue teams, rescue instructors and tactical teams in the country.
The MAST™ (Multiple Application Service Tool) is not only for the "Save Our Own" program, Rapid Intervention Team, or the FAST Team, but a tool that could be carried in a bunker pant pocket to be available for multiple functions, including rigging equipment, rescue, a way out, and as an OSHA approved lifting sling. The Tactical Combat Rescue Sling has been assigned NSN#4220-01-571-4851.
The Combat Rescue Sling (CRS) is a low cost, light weight solution that facilitates the rapid extrication of casualties. By reducing the battlefield weight during a drag, lift, or carry you create a mechanical advantage, in turn increasing the survivability on the battlefield.
Each MAST™, made of 100% Nylon, meets NFPA Standard 1983 (01 Edition) as a personal use or general use auxiliary harness. The uses of the Slink-Ling™ MAST™ are unlimited; they are simple and they work.
The "Tactical" version of this product is multi-color with black, green, & brown strap colors.
Sling with 5 Links:
- MEN1-31x5x2ft = 2', Multi-color, Tensile strength: 3665lbs, 1" wide
- MEN1-31X5X2ft-B = 2', Tactical version, Tensile strength: 4500lbs, 1" wide
- MEN1-61x5x2ft = 2', Multi-color only, Tensile strength: 6000lbs, 1" wide
- MEN1-91x5x2ft = 2', Multi-color only, Tensile strength: 7500lbs, 1" wide
- MEN1-92x5x2ft = 2', Multi-color only, Tensile strength: 9000lbs, 2" wide
Sling with 10 Links:
- MEN1-91x10x2ft = 2', Multi-color, Tensile strength: 7500lbs, 1" wide
- MEN1-92x10x2ft = 2', Multi-color, Tensile strength: 9000lbs, 2" wide
Sling with 20 Links:
Model Code Break-down:
- MEN1-91x20x1ft = 1', Multi-color, Tensile strength: 9000lbs, 1" wide
Indicates an endless sling of one (1) ply
3 series (3800 tensile strength) and 1" wide
: 6 series (6800 tensile strength) and 1" wide
9 series (9800 tensile strength) and 1" wide
9 series (9800 tensile strength) and 2" wide
Number of Links
Size of the Links
1 ft diameter
2 ft diameter