LCS850MG has been designed to allow the end user many possible configurations while still allowing for a simple and reliable install.
The LCS850MG combines a full feature, dual-tone output, 200 watt siren with a 18 output light and traffic director control system. The LCS850MG has been designed to allow the end user many possible configurations while still allowing for a simple and reliable install. The unit ships complete with 8’ of color coded hook up wire for the audio control, 2' of 8 awg power hook up wires, 25' communication cable, instruction manual, screw lock connectors, microphone clip, mounting bracket, and mounting
- Over 150 user programmable options
- Gun-Lock password enable or ignition enable
- LED diagnostics: Speaker drivers active, over/under voltage, speaker shortage, and park kill active
- Seven siren tone options: Wail, Yelp, Phaser, Two-Tone, Manual, Air horn, and Quick Shot
- Integrated public address microphone with user adjustable volume at control head
- Euro style connectors allow for quick and easy installation
- Dual color backlighting on keypad (Green and Red)
- Built in horn ring transfer
The Control Head: The remote mount user interface is only 1-1/8" thick and is wired up via a single modular jack. The user interface features a 14-button programmable, dual color, lighted key pad with user selectable label inserts, a 4-position progressive slide switch with LED indicators, 8 LED traffic director function indicator, and status indicator LEDs. The slide switch provides three programmable functions for the quick control of a full featured light bar or other devices. Be heard loud and clear with the attached noise canceling PA microphone, volume adjustable from the control head. The LCS Amplifier Box: The remote mount amplifier is outfitted with 20 amp screw lock Euro connectors for easy and secure install. The main power is run through a three terminal screw down Euro block capable of accepting up to 8 awg wires. Fuses and option switches are easily accessible by loosening two access plate screws. The light control box houses three basic functions the dual-tone amplifier, the traffic director, & the lighting outputs, details below:
Dual-Tone Siren Amplifier: The LCS850MG has two independent 100 watt siren amplifiers in a single box. This provides both redundancy and an extremely intimidating sound, which makes one car sound like a whole fleet. Programmable siren tones include Wail, Yelp, Hands Free, Phaser, Two-Tone, Manual (with or without ramp down), Air horn, Quick Shot, and Radio.
Traffic Director: The LCS850MG can be programmed to either control an 8 or 6 wire ground switched traffic director, or a logic controlled traffic director. Compatibe with all leading brands of logic controlled traffic directors (2 wire, 3 wire, or 4 wire/positive and negative side switched).
Lighting Outputs: The units has ten fused 20 amp lighting outputs.
External Triggers: The LCS850MG has 4 programmable inputs: AUX, Park Kill, Gun-Lock, and Night mode (dim)
Utility and Reliability Features:
- 0mA Standby current, will not drain battery
- Over/under voltage and reverse polarity protection
- Each output is fused
- I/O lines are RFI protected
- Large input filter capacitor eliminates RFI
- Customizable user interface
- Magnetically isolated radio repeat input
- Self-resetting circuit protection against speaker shorts
- Control Head: 7-7/8"H x 4-1/4"W x 1-1/8"D / Flanged Control Head: 6-3/4"H x 3-1/4"W x 1-1/8"D
- Amplifier Box: 2-1/8"H x 7-5/8"W x 9-7/8"D
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Output: 100 or 200 Watts (1 or 2 speakers)
- Voltage: 10V - 16V DC
- Frequency: 675-1633Hz
- Amp Draw: 8 Amps (per speaker)
- 140 Amps Max (lighting)