Strong, supple, seamless nylon webbing for a practically endless range of emergency or utility applications.
A proven solution...for so many applications.
Don't be without it. Sterling 1" tubular webbing is precision-made to Military Specifications for Class 1, "Critical Uses" and utility applications of all kinds.
This strong, flexible, high quality seamless nylon webbing can be used for a wide range of fire and rescue applications such as tag or search lines, drag and safety harnesses, restraints, anchor points, temporary seating, and much more. Or it can be easily cut, heat-sealed, woven, sewn, or simply knotted (tied?) to create permanent or temporary handles, straps, harnesses, equipment tie-downs, and much more.
It's available in six colors, including brilliant high-visibility neon yellow and orange, and dark forest green and black for tactical or low-visibility applications. It's one of those versatile little items you'll be very glad you had.
Minimum Breaking Strength:
- Seamless spiral-woven Shuttle Loom construction
- Meets Mil Spec Class 1 designation for "Critical Use"
- Strong, lightweight, flexible, coils into compact loops for easy storage
- Ideal for a wide range of fire and rescue applications as tag or search lines, utility strapping, drag and rescue strapping
- MBS (straight pull): 4000 lbs
- MBS (sewn loop): 6129 lbs