Full-body FR protection goes on easily with these comfortable, convenient NFPA Wildland coveralls.
- Designed for lightweight comfort, convenience, and complete protection
- Full-length fabric-covered front zipper and zippered leg openings allow fast, easy donning and doffing
- Offers freedom of movement without unnecessary bulk
- Includes radio pocket and spade pocket on chest, two flap-covered spade pockets on rear, and pass-through slash pockets at hips
- Premium Jumpsuit includes cargo pockets at thighs and 3M reflective triple trim
Just step in and zip up. You’re covered. Lightweight, comfortable Crew Boss jumpsuits are a popular form of protection with Wildland firefighters throughout the country. They’re known for allowing freedom of movement, with no compromise in either FR coverage or convenience. Donning and doffing doesn’t get any easier. The zippered leg bottoms let you simply step in…and a single heavy-duty zipper in the front of the suit gets the rest of you in and out fast. Because the front zipper is completely covered by a flap of the same Nomex® IIIA or Indura® Ultra Soft® FR fabric as the rest of the garment, it keeps your body fully protected against heat, flames, and embers. The leg zippers combine with double back D-rings and hook and loop closures for a snug fit around your boots. Hook and loop closures at the wrists provide a secure fit over any style gloves. Plus Crew Boss Jumpsuits offer more features for convenience and safety.
Whether you choose the Standard or the Premium Jumpsuit, you’ll enjoy a Radio pocket on left breast and spade pocket on the right, both with full flap closures. Two rear spade pockets also have full flap closures. And the extra large pass-through slash pockets allow easy access to your pants pockets underneath. The Crew Boss Premium Jumpsuit also features unidirectional cargo pockets designed to prevent snagging as you move through the brush, and 2” wide 3M® Scotchlite triple trim at the cuffs, wrists, and back. It’s gear you can depend on to deliver comfort, freedom of movement, versatility, and advanced performance for the most demanding fireline conditions.
Choose the fabric that suits you best. You can select the proven protection and light weight of 6 oz Nomex IIIA fabric. Or you can enjoy the softness and easy care of 7oz. TecaSafe Plus fabric. Whatever your preference, you’ll enjoy rugged durability, total dedicated functionality, and the ability to take you wherever your interface situation demands.
Why professional wildland firefighters choose Crew Boss. All Crew Boss garments are designed with the direct input of the wildland professionals who rely on them. Each is made to provide superior fit and comfort, functional features, and long-lasting performance. Using only the finest fabrics and hardware available, construction is checked and double-checked at every step of the manufacturing process to assure thermal performance and long service life. But protection is not a given. Every Crew Boss Wildland garment is built in the USA—to meet or exceed the requirements of the current NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing for Wildland Fire fighting. And all have earned the coveted UL label—certified by Underwriters Laboratories for flame resistance, radiant protective performance, seam and fabric strength, laundering, and shrinkage resistance.
Standard & Premium Jumpsuits:
- A single, full-length front zipper and zippered leg openings allow fast, easy donning and doffing
- Front zipper is covered and fully protected by a snap-down placket that can opened or closed in a hurry
- Available in Nomex® IIIA or TecaSafe Plus fabrics
- Nomex thread throughout
- Radio pocket on left breast and spade pocket on right, with full flap closures
- Two rear spade pockets with full flap closures
- Extra large slash pockets with pass-through feature
- Hook and loop closures at wrists for a tight fit at gloves
- Double back D-ring, hook and loop closure at boots
- 2" elastic back band with 4" side take-ups
- Zippered leg openings for ease of doffing and donning
- ISO 9001 registered and certified by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
- Made in USA
Premium Jumpsuits also include:
- Covered cargo pockets at thighs; unidirectional design prevents snagging.
- 2" Scotchlite® reflective lime-yellow triple trim at ankles, forearms, and across back.
Certified to meet NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting.
Choose from two popular protective fabrics:
- 6.0 oz. NOMEX® IIIA, YELLOW
- 7.0 oz. TECASAFE PLUS, YELLOW
- Short: 5'4" - 5'7"
- Regular: 5'8" - 6'0"
- Tall: 6'1" - 6'4"