No unnecessary frills. Just the advanced German engineered technology that keeps you cooler, drier, more comfortable, and thoroughly protected—at an affordable price.
These cost-conscious new 14” dual-certified NFPA slip-on Structural boots
- 14” overall height protects without restricting the movement or cutting into wider calves
- HAIX® Sun Reflect Leather reduces radiant heating of the leather; keeps feet significantly cooler in hot sunlight
- HAIX® Secura Liner®: Footwear inner liner will never pull out or even wrinkle up over time
- CROSSTECH® 4-layer technology for a waterproof, breathable, bacteria and chemical resistant, blood borne pathogen resistant boot
- HAIX Climate System forcibly circulates air around the foot–fresh air is pulled in and moist air is pushed out through the vent holes at the top of the boot—with every step.
- Well-padded anatomically shaped protective steel toe cap meets ASTM 2413-05, CAN/ CSA Z195-2009
- Anatomically formed, Texon fleece footbed absorbs moisture and supports ankle
- High traction nitrile rubber shell sole with self-cleaning tread; resists oil, fuel, chemicals, and high voltage
- Certified NFPA 1971-2013, NFPA 1992-2013; CAN/CSA Z195-2009; ASTM F2413-05
are engineered with advanced HAIX® Technology throughout—to provide safety at every step; protection in every direction; and unsurpassed comfort and support through years of difficult service—at an extremely competitive price.
HAIX quality starts on the outside, with waterproof, breathable, heavy-duty hydrophobic leather uppers that will soon become like a second skin that’s as comfortable as your own, but far more protective. This tough, temperature- and abrasion-resistant upper has a soft comfortable collar with generous pull-on straps.
Inside, CROSSTECH® Laminate Technology provides a dependable barrier
against moisture, hazardous chemicals, and blood-borne pathogens. The HAIX® Secura Liner will never pull out or wrinkle up with use over time. The durable, comfortable inner is firmly secured and permanently sealed beneath the sole, along with the upper leather.
MSL System (Micro Soft Light) polyurethane foam is injected into the sole to seal the liner and ensure long-lasting shock absorption and insulation from temperature extremes. It works in concert with the HAIX® Climate System to create a boot that not only blocks outside moisture, it actually breathes—effectively pushing perspiration out, and pulling fresh air in—with every step you take.
At the bottom of it all, the fire-resistant Nitrile rubber shell sole is oil and fuel resistant; and insulates against heat, cold, and high voltage. You can count on the aggressive, self-cleaning tread to get you a good foothold, indoors or out, in any terrain. Meets NFPA 1971-2007, ASTM F 2413-05, CAN/CSA Z 195-2002. Available in a full range of men’s sizes.
HAIX® Secura Liner®
: Footwear inner liner which will never pull out or wrinkle up over time; lining is firmly secured and sealed along with the upper leather beneath the sole.
HAIX Sun Reflect Leather
: Reduces the heating effect of
the upper leather. Sunlight is reflected by the leather,
keeping the leather and the feet cooler.
HAIX Climate System
: Permits air circulation with every step – moist air is released and fresh air comes in through the vent holes at the top of the boot.
HAIX MSL System
: Micro Soft Light: PU foam injected throughout the sole for greater shock absorption and cold/ heat insulation; extremely low weight.
Protective Toe Cap:
Anatomically formed and well-padded steel protective toe cap meets ASTM 2413-05 and CAN/ CSA Z195-2009 standard for personal protection – protective footwear.
Protective Flexible Midsole
: Flexible protective stainless steel, cast into the sole, to meet ASTM F2413-05 and CAN/CSA Z195-2009 standard for personal protection – protective footwear.
: Waterproof leather, hydrophobic, and breathable.
: CROSSTECH® footwear, 4 layers, waterproof and breathable, bacteria and chemical resistant,
bloodborne pathogen resistant. Highly abrasion-resistant and softly padded with breathable foam.
: Nitrile rubber shell sole, oil, and fuel resistant, self-cleaning tread, high voltage resistant 14 KV.
: Anatomically formed, quick change, machine washable insert with excellent moisture absorption and quick-drying qualities.
: Anatomically formed TEXON (fleece) absorbs moisture and supports ankle.
Extended Wear Program:
Out of warranty footwear can be refurbished with original factory parts through a resole package. This package includes any necessary replacement or repair of stitching, profiled rubber toe caps, soles, and insoles. Footwear will be cleaned and deodorized.