Proprietary 3D design and unique materials. Feels like no other fire glove made.
Featuring a kangaroo leather palm that absorbs less water, the Super Glove has true 3D hand-shaped styling with staggered layer seaming. Its 3D construction is more ergonomically correct to your hand, helping to fight hand fatigue and reduce injuries while also making it easier for your hand to move in and out when wet.
Digiroo™ High Grip Palm and Fingers deliver incredible durability, grip, and tactility with unprecedented thinness. The tough kangaroo leather outer shell and eversoft cowhide cuffs are lined with a Crosstech®
Moisture Barrier for exceptional comfort and moisture wicking. Air Spacer™ Thermal Architecture traps air for thermal protection without traditional bulk. you'll enjoy superior comfort, with no compromise on performance.
The Super Glove is an NFPA 1971 compliant structural firefighting glove.
- Top Grain Kangaroo back outer shell stands up to abrasion, and is strong enough for any fire fighting task. Densely packed fibers minimize water absorption, and the leather does not become slippery when wet.
- Black Digiroo™ kangaroo palm grips and fingers extend the advantages of kangaroo leather to provide incredible durability, grip, and tactility with unprecedented thinness.
- Crosstech® moisture barrier provides high breathability, high heat resistance, high temperature stability, high abrasion resistance, continuous moisture barrier protection, and fast glove drying.
- Air Spacer™ Kevlar® Nomex® thermal lining traps air for thermal protection without traditional bulk.
- 2-Ply Nomex wristlet
- 3-D patterning with wing thumb.
TFS Helpful Tips!
Getting the ideal fit that makes Super Gloves so comfortable and dexterous involves more than just finger length. With their unique 3D design and construction, American Firewear Super Gloves are shaped to flex more naturally, so they cause less stress to the hands.
Because Super Gloves feel roomier than normal 2D design gloves, most wearers enjoy a better fit and more tactility by choosing one size smaller than their normal glove size - if you normally wear an XL glove, we recommend you order size Large.
- Outer Shell: Kangaroo Back Digiroo Palm & Fingers
- Moisture Barrier: Crosstech®
- Thermal Lining: Air Spacer™ Kevlar® Nomex®
- Pattern: 3-D
- Thumb: Wing
- Wristlet - 2-Ply Black Nomex®
- Gauntlet - Eversoft Black Cowhide
- Level of Bloodborne Pathogen Protection: HNO
Glove with Gauntlet or Wristlet:
- NFPA 1971 Edition for Structural Fire Fighting Gloves
Glove with Wristlet, only:
- NFPA 1951 Edition for Technical Rescue & Recovery Gloves
- NFPA 1951 Edition for Technical Rescue Utility Gloves
- NFPA 1999 Edition for Emergency Medical Operations Work Gloves