Designed for the firefighter, the Big Ed is the choice of flashlight for the turnout gear.
The unbreakable ABS body resists chemicals, water, and corrosion. Rubber side grips prevent slipping and the push button switch on the side is easy to operate, even with thick gloves. For hands-free use, a heavy duty stainless steel clip is built in. The 3700 uses a hi-intensity Xenon lamp that produces a beam strong enough to cut through thick smoke and dust. A back-up emergency lamp is housed behind the reflector.
The optional photo luminescent shroud is a lens ring that emits a bright glow in the dark. This new generation photo luminescent material in the plastic absorbs the energy from any light source - fluorescent lights, the sun, or even the flashlight's own beam. No more fumbling in the dark for your flashlight.
- High Intensity Xenon Lamp
- Push Button Switch
- Rubber Side Grips
- Photo Luminescent Shroud Available
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Clip
- Quick Change Battery Pack
- Backup Emergency Lamp
- ABS Body
- High: 39 lumens
- Backup: 25 lumens
- High: 6:15 h
- Backup: 8:30 h
- Water Resistance: IPX4
- Tested to ANSI FL1 Standard
The Big Ed is powered by 4 C alkaline cells. Battery replacement is easy with its quick change battery ejection system. Batteries not included.
- Light Source: Xenon
- Batteries: Four (4) C-Cell Alkaline (Not Included)
- Body Material: ABS Resin
- Length: 7" (17.8 cm)
- 20.32 oz. (0.58 kg) with batteries
- 10.5 oz. (0.3 kg) without batteries
- UL Approval: Listed 4S67/E184884 Class I, Div. 2 Grp. A,B,C,D, T2B