PRO Model 4132 is one of the most requested professional firefighting boot on the market!
PRO-Warrington has perpetuated its assault on firefighter fatigue with the PRO-Warrington 4132 boot. Weighing in at a mere 5 pounds per pair, this Series is designed specifically to mitigate firefighter fatigue and, the most common of all, fireground injuries; sprains and strains. Its unique design and unparalleled use of innovative components combine to achieve and unmatchable firefighting boot. See for yourself how the PRO 4132 boot will improve your overall agility, stability, and lower leg support.
PRO Model 4132 boots meet or exceed NFPA 1971 (2000 Edition)
- Vibram Technical lug sole provides outstanding abrasion, thermal and chemical resistant properties. Slip resistant tread design formulated with exclusive NFPA compound.
- Reinforced scuff resistant toe of urethane impregnated leather.
- Oblique shaped safety toe cap matches the natural contour of the foot for greater comfort. Toe area has high abrasion resistance due to oblique shaped toe distributing surface contact.
- Reinforced stitched-down sole.
- Corrosion resistant steel ladder shank and stainless steel, puncture resistant bottom plate.
- Full wraparound Goodyear welt, adds support, reduces fatigue and ankle sprains/strains. Welted construction retains its shape over the life of the boot so you keep that great fit.
- Thermoplastic backpart molded heel counter ensures superior comfort, fit and durability. Will not lose shape if exposed to moisture.
- Top grade Military AB water resistant leather for outstanding durability and comfort.
- Exclusive bootie package of bacteria resistant
- Cambrelle quilted to 7.5 oz 100% Kevlar full thermal barrier laminated to full height CROSSTECH footwear fabric designed to exceed NFPA 1971 (2000 Edition). CROSSTECH moisture barrier encapsulates entire boot including foot bed. Thermal barrier mounted to the inside of the moisture barrier to prevent moisture wicking.
- Pull straps are 3/4" wide and fully reinforced for extra strength.
- Thornshield Reinforcement- Tufflex Thornshield material by Texon is designed to protect the CROSSTECH Fabric Moisture Barrier from incidental punctures while not obstructing its breathability. Made from a blend of thermoplastic film materials, it is a soft flexible reinforcement that is extremely resilient to wear and tear. NO OTHER FIREFIGHTING BOOT PRODUCT GOES THIS EXTRA MILE FOR YOU.
- Internal Shinguard for added protection in the tibia area.
Customer Care 1 (800) 852-6088 for custom widths