Ultra-bright C4 LED technology turns on automatically to provide up to 18 hours of emergency area lighting when the power goes off.
Bright, flexible lighting and ultra-long runtime make this mountable/portable light the ultimate emergency preparedness tool.
Unlike backup generators and emergency exit lights, the E-Flood Power Failure LiteBox not only comes on automatically when the power goes out, it’s portable. You can snap the durable ABS lantern module out of its charging rack and carry it with you to check your building to check on important details, find necessary tools or other emergency items, and get everyone safely out of the building.
Six C4 LEDs and wide-pattern reflectors can flood your work area with light for an entire shift. Or two.
- Pushbutton switch and “smart” power failure circuitry automatically turns light on when the power goes off
- Lightbox lifts out of charge rack to become a long-running portable lantern
- Multi-directional articulating head can be swiveled up and down or side-to-side to light any area
- Six C4 LEDs and wide-pattern reflectors produce a uniform flood of bright white light.
- Streamlight’s durable LiteBox lantern body provides long-running rechargeable power.
- Six (6) C4® LEDs, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- 6 wide pattern parabolic reflectors produce a smooth flood pattern
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Jumper selectable high or low setting to allow higher light output or longer run time
- 2 levels of lighting let you choose maximum light output or more continuous runtime:
- High: 4,000 candela (Peak Beam Intensity), 615 lumens, up to 8 hrs.
- Low: 2,150 candela (Peak Beam Intensity), 330 lumens, up to 18 hrs.
- Zero-maintenance, 6V, 12 amp-hour sealed lead acid battery is rechargeable up to 500 times
- Red and green LEDs give charge status
- Serialized for positive identification
- High impact ABS thermoplastic housing
- Rubberized impact bumper, lens ring and cushioned-grip handle
- Fits existing LiteBox® chargers
- All performance claims to ANSI/NEMA FL1-2009 standard
- IPX4 Rated for weather resistant operation
- Includes AC and DC charge cords and charge rack
- Assembled in USA
This industrial-duty rechargeable lantern uses Streamlight’s most advanced LED technology and special wide pattern reflectors to deliver a smooth, even flood of bright light over a very wide area. Streamlight’s incredibly efficient C4 LEDs are digitally regulated for maximum illumination and long-running continuous performance. They’re also impervious to shock—and with a 50,000 hour lifetime, should never need replacing. E-Flood rechargeable lanterns are a powerful, cost-effective upgrade over your current hand-held flood lamps—giving you a powerful, dependable two-level light with more than twice the brightness and double the runtime of xenon flood lamps.
Built on the proven Streamlight LiteBox® rechargeable lantern platform.
The E-Flood Power Failure Litebox is built on the same, durable, high-impact ABS thermoplastic housing and long-running lead-acid battery as all other Streamlight LightBox lanterns. These popular lanterns are known for their exceptional reliability. They’re widely used among utilities, transportation, and industries of all kinds; as well as firefighting and other public safety applications. And because these brighter, longer running lights will fit any existing LiteBox or FireBox chargers, they can be easily integrated into existing operations, often without the need to purchase additional chargers.
Two power levels let you choose brighter light or up to 18 hours of runtime.
Internally selectable high or low power settings let you choose a brighter light or longer runtime to meet the specific needs of your operations or departmental requirements. Even at its 330 Lumen low setting the E-Flood LiteBox Power Failure System delivers more than double the brightness, and twice the runtime of the popular Xenon Power Failure LiteBox System. Plus Streamlight’s optimized electronics keep the light level at virtually full intensity for at least 3/4 of its ANSI FL1 regulated runtime.
High: 615 Lumens, producing a smooth, even 4000 candela over a very wide area. Provides over 6 hours of continuous regulated runtime at virtually full brightness; up to 8 continuous hours to the ANSI FL1-specified 10% output level.
Low: 330 Lumens, producing a smooth, even 2150 candelas over a very wide area. Provides 16 hours of continuous regulated runtime at virtually full brightness; up to 18 continuous hours to the ANSI FL1 specified 10% output level.
Two bright blue taillight LEDs let your teammates see you. Whether they're following or approaching you, even in a dark tunnel or smoke-filled room, these piercing locator lights let you be seen. The taillights are user programmable with the light’s single toggle switch to blink or remain steadily on. You’ll always be a little safer with an E-Flood LiteBox.
Power Failure E-Flood LiteBox System - Pushbutton switch and "smart" power failure circuitry that automatically goes on when the power goes off. Includes AC and DC charge cords and charge rack.
Features and Specifications:
|High impact ABS thermoplastic housing. Rubberized impact bumper, lens ring and cushioned-grip handle.
|Length: 11.5 in. (29.2cm)
Width: 5.1 in. (13cm)
Height: 7 in. (17.8cm)
|7.9 lbs. (3.58kg) with battery included in purchase.
|Unbreakable polycarbonate with scratch-resistant coating.
|Six (6) C4 LEDs, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
|High: 615 lumens, 4000 candela
Low: 330 lumens, 2150 candela
6 wide pattern parabolic reflectors produce a smooth flood pattern. Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity. Jumper selectable high or low setting.
|High: 8 hours
Low: 18 hours
|Multifunction, push-button tactical tail cap switch provides one-handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe mode.
TEN-TAP® programmable switch allows user selection of one of three different programs:
1.) High/Strobe/Low (Factory Default)
2.) High Only
|Zero-maintenance 6V, 12Ah sealed lead acid is rechargeable up to 500 times.
Red and green LEDs provide charge status.
|Meets applicable European Community Directives (CE).
Charge rack meets requirements of NFPA 1901-188.8.131.52 (2003) mounted in any position
|Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. We will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase. THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY,EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW. You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.