Super bright, can be operated easily with gloves and is encased in a virtually indestructible nylon polymer housing. Meets requirements of NFPA 1971-8.6 (2007).
Streamlight’s first compact right-angle nylon polymer fire/rescue/tactical/utility light is an instant winner. Compare the look, feel, and performance of this exceptional little light with any other in its class…and a lot of much larger and heavier right angle firefighting lights. Then compare cost. We think you’ll be mightily impressed.
It offers a comfortable, sure grip for any size hand, and convenient operation for fire, rescue, tactical or practically any use.
Clip this super bright, compact right-angle flashlight to turnouts, tactical vest, uniform pocket, helmet, headband, belt, or gear strap—for up to 170 lumens of powerfully focused hands-free lighting.
- Advanced C4® LED technology impervious to shock, with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Choose from 3 lighting modes:
- High – 170 Lumens, 7000 candela peak beam intensity, 3.75 hours runtime
- Low – 17 Lumens, 700 candela peak beam intensity, 30 hours runtime
- Strobe – 6 hours runtime
- 90° head in fixed position with gasket sealed glass lens
- Textured parabolic reflector produces a smooth beam hotspot
- Optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation
- Integrated carabineer style D-ring for a variety of attachment methods.
- Can clip onto a turn-out gear, ACH or onto Streamlight’s elastic head strap for a headlamp
- Optional Gear Keeper® system for attaching the light to turnout gear or other clothing or equipment
- Gear Keeper® features a retractable attachment system with a high-strength nylon tether with a 36" extension and 6 oz. of retraction force
- Fully rotatable/reversible/removable clip to allow a variety of mounting positions LED Solid State Power Regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- Provides an extra hour or more of useful diminishing light to the ANSI spec 10% output level, for navigation, back-up, and non-critical situations
- Two 3 Volt "CR 123A" lithium batteries with a shelf life of ten years
- Head mounted push button switch provides one handed momentary or constant on operation
- Fast double click from off to activate Strobe mode; fast triple click from off to activate Low mode
- Super tough high-impact nylon polymer body provides exceptional durability and a sure grip
- One meter impact resistance tested
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to one meter for 30 minutes
- Individually serialized for positive identification
- Meets requirements of NFPA 1971-8.6 (2007)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Advanced Streamlight C4® LED technology delivers 170 lumens of piercing white light for 2.5 hours continuous regulated runtime at over 90% of full brightness on High.
Just over 5” long, and 4 oz., the powerful PolyTac 90 produces a smoke-cutting central beam with optimum peripheral illumination for easier navigation and improved situational awareness. On Low it provides a very useful 15 lumens of light for up to 30 hours of continuous runtime. Plus it can produce a visible life-saving warning signal in strobe mode.
This versatile, virtually indestructible right-angle flashlight offers all the durability and simple operation of the popular PolyTac LED handheld Tactical Light on which it is based.
At just over 5” long and 4 oz. in weight with a rotating, reversible, removable clip and integrated D-ring it’s very easy to carry and position for maximum effectiveness.
The head mounted push button switch provides one-handed momentary or constant “on” operation and quick selection of lighting mode. The high-impact nylon polymer body, lens, and LED lighting unit are built to take the heat… or hard professional use.
The C4 LED will never need replacing--it’s guaranteed not to break or burn out over its 50,000 hour operating life. This is truly a light you can depend on in any situation; backed by Streamlight’s No-Fault Lifetime Warranty.
Lithium Battery Safety Warning Information:
|High impact super tough nylon polymer for exceptional durability and a sure grip.
|Height: 5.22 in. (13.3 cm)
Head Diameter: 1.25 in. (3.18 cm)
Body Diameter: 1.00 in. (2.54 cm)
|4.1 oz. (116 grams) with batteries (included in purchase)
|O-ring sealed Borofloat glass lens.
|C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
|High for maximum illumination: 500 lumens; 6,800 candela; 165m beam distance
Low for extended run time: 40 lumens; 600 candela; 49m beam distance
Strobe for signaling or disorienting: Runs 3.25 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 4.5 hours (18650 battery)
|High: 2.75 hours (CR123A batteries); 3.25 hours (18650 battery)
Low: 30 hours (either battery type)
Strobe: 3.25 hours (CR123A batteries); 4.5 hours (18650 battery)
|Head mounted push button switch provides one handed momentary or constant “on” operation
Fast double click from "off" to activate Strobe mode
Fast triple clip from "off" to activate Low mode
|Two CR123A lithium batteries
|Meets requirements of NFPA 1971-8.6 (2007)
Meets applicable European Community Directives
|Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. We will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase. THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY,EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW. You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.
Streamlight recommends the use of Streamlight, Panasonic, Sanyo, Energizer CR123A or Duracell 123 with its non-rechargeable lithium battery products. Use of other batteries or mixing of used and new or different brand batteries may present a risk of leakage, fire, explosion and serious personal injury.
Do not recharge, misuse, short circuit, improperly store or discard, disassemble or heat above 212° F (100° C). Keep away from children.