Powerful Highs. Purposeful Lows. Plus the extra protection of a Strobe. All from the smallest, lightest—and brightest—lithium-powered handheld tactical lights by Streamlight.
The Professional Tactical (ProTac) family of lights was designed to offer exceptional performance and versatility. Compact & powerful, the ProTac® 1L flashlight offers three different user selectable programs and the latest in power LED technology. The combination of small size and output from the C4® LED result in one of the brightest tactical personal carry lights for its’ size.
Remarkably compact, incredibly powerful, tough enough for extreme conditions and daily use.
- C4® LED technology impervious to shock, with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- TEN-TAP® Programming gives the choice of three operating modes:
- high/strobe/low (factory default)
- high only
- Illumination output and run times:
- HIGH - 275 lumens; 3,800 candela peak beam intensity; runs 2 hours
- LOW - 12 lumens; 250 candela peak beam intensity; runs 24 hours
- STROBE – runs 4 hours
- Solid State power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction with impact-resistant tempered glass lens
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes; 2 meter impact resistance tested
- Powered by 3V CR123A lithium batteries
- Rubber push-button tail switch
- Unbreakable removable pocket clip
- Nylon holster
- Anti-roll head
- Serialized for positive identification
- RoHS compliant
- Limited lifetime warranty
With High and Low output modes, a powerful tactical strobe, and the latest in high-performance C4 LED technology these advanced personal carry lights outperform lights many times their size and weight. These ultra-compact flashlights are unsurpassed for ease of carry and useful performance in most day-to-day applications. The extremely bright, smooth tactical beam generated on High power mode offers tactical level illumination for short and medium-range use. And their Low power modes are truly low enough to offer real advantages in most non-threatening situations or where you don’t want to alarm a suspect or disrupt your own night vision. You’ll find it perfect for checking ID, writing a ticket, reading a map, or just finding your way around in a dark area. The tactical strobe, of course, has the opposite effect. But it can be a lifesaver in many situations.
TEN-TAP® Programming for Flexible Lighting Options -
Streamlight makes flashlights for a wide variety of applications, but they understand that not everyone wants the same lighting options. Do you like most of the features of a flashlight, but not the pre-set programs? Now, with their TEN-TAP® Programming, you can reprogram the light from the standard default option. Reprogramming is easy and can be done from anywhere – with just a few quick taps of the switch you can change the lighting to fit your needs and how you’ll be using it.
With those lights that feature TEN-TAP® Programming, you can choose from three user-selectable programs. The ProTac 1L has the following TEN-TAP® Programming options:
- High/Strobe/Low (factory default)
- High only
Some Streamlight flashlights feature a programmable switch with momentary operation (light press or tap) and constant on operation (press until click). Lights are shipped from the factory in the default program. For specific information on your light’s TEN-TAP® Programming, please see the instructions included with your light.
Accessing Other Programs:
With lights featuring the TEN-TAP® programmable switch, you are able to select one of three different programs to meet your lighting application needs. To change to the next program, starting from the “Off” position, tap the switch rapidly 9 times (within 0.4 seconds per tap) and hold it down the 10th time. Continue holding the switch until the light turns off (approximately 1 second), and then release the switch. Repeat this pattern to change to the next program.
- 6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum with anodized finish
- Tempered glass lens
- O-ring sealed
- Length: 3.43" | 8.71 cm)
- Head Diameter: 0.90" | 2.29 cm
- Barrel Diameter: 0.77" | 1.96 cm
- Weight: 2.0 oz | 57 g w/battery
Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with silicone anti-scratch coating
C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
Output / Runtime:
On / Off:
- HIGH: 275 lumens; 5,100 candela peak beam intensity; 143m beam; runs 2 hours
- LOW: 22 lumens;420 candela peak beam intensity; 41m beam; runs 24 hours
- STROBE: runs 3.5 hours
Multi-function, push-button tactical tailswitch.
- One handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe mode.
- TEN-TAP® Programmable Switch: Allows the user to select one of three different programs. To change to the next program, starting from the "Off" position, tap the switch rapidly 9 times (within 0.4 seconds per tap) and hold it down the 10th time. Continue holding the switch until the light turns off (approximately 1 second), then release the switch.
- Available programs:
- High-Strobe-Low (Factory Default)
- High Only
One 3V CR123A lithium battery (included)
Meets applicable European Community directives.
Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. We will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction. Visit www.streamlight.com for full warranty information
Lithium Battery Safety Warning Information:
Streamlight recommends the use of Streamlight, Panasonic, Sanyo, Energizer CR123A or Duracell 123 with its non-rechargeable lithium battery products. Use of other batteries or mixing of used and new or different brand batteries may present a risk of leakage, fire, explosion and serious personal injury. Do not recharge, misuse, short circuit, improperly store or discard, disassemble or heat above 212° F (100° C). Keep away from children.