Brighter. Lighter. Smarter. Now with C4 LED technology this rechargeable LED lantern is the lightest and most powerful in its class!
The Fire Vulcan LED is a rechargeable, waterproof lantern featuring the latest in power LED technology for extreme brightness. Lithium Ion nanotechnology batteries make it the lightest weight lantern in its category. The lantern includes two (2) ultra-bright blue taillight LEDs for rear visibility and a momentary switch provides programmable access to various modes of operation.
- C4® LED, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hr. lifetime
- Light Output:
- High – 80,000 candela peak beam intensity and 145 lumens measured system output
- Low – 40,000 candela peak beam intensity and 70 lumens measured system output
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a tight beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Ultra-bright blue taillight LEDs make certain you can be seen even in thick smoke
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Easy to operate toggle switch
- 8 programmable switch functions
- Run times:
- Steady High LED & Taillights: up to 3 hours
- Low: up to 6 hours
- Two lightweight lithium ion nanotechnology cells
- Recharges in 5 hours
- Fits existing Streamlight Vulcan chargers
- Two models:
- Standard System with 120V AC and 12V DC
- Vehicle Mount with 12V DC direct wire charging rack
- Serialized for positive identification
- Lightweight at just 1.85 lbs.
- Reinforced D-Rings
- Quick-release buckle strap works like a seatbelt buckle for fast and easy release/connection
- IPX7 rated design - waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Lantern floats
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
At just 1.85 lbs, it’s about half the weight of the original Fire Vulcan®. Streamlight’s Lithium-Ion nanotechnology batteries make this the lightest weight lantern in its category. So it’s even easier to carry by hand, shoulder strap, or belt clip. The Vulcan LED provides all the popular benefits of the original Vulcan. It’s waterproof, easy to operate, and extremely versatile. The convenient multi-function toggle switch controls eight different operating modes to meet your needs at any moment. And because the new Vulcan fits your existing Streamlight Vulcan chargers, you can order the light without the charger base. It makes upgrading your old lights a snap…and surprisingly affordable.
The C4 LED delivers all the brightness of xenon and lasts 50,000 hours. It’s a two-level light source that’s impervious to shock…and should never need replacing. An LED more powerful than any that’s come before. Perfectly matched to a new Streamlight-engineered reflector with C4 Photonic Crystal technology that makes this new Fire Vulcan far brighter than competing lights—projecting an intense, supremely white beam that pierces the darkness, dust, and smoke for up to 3 hours of runtime* on a single charge. And because you can choose high or low power with the convenient toggle switch, you can adjust the main light intensity to suit your needs, or extend your runtime up to 6 hours* on low. Optimized electronics keep the light level at virtually full intensity for over 2/3 of its regulated runtime, until power falls off.
Two ultra-bright blue taillight LEDs let your partners see you. Whether they're following or approaching you, even in a smoke-filled room, this light lets you be seen. So you’ll always be a little safer. In fact, this versatile lantern is ideal for the many roles of a firefighter. It provides all the popular benefits of the original Vulcan, and more. But because it weighs less and lasts longer…so do you.
*Runtime measured to a 10% output level.
- Standard System: Includes both 120V AC and 12V DC chargers and the Quick-Release shoulder strap
- Vehicle Mount System: Includes 12V DC vehicle mountable direct-wire charger and the Quick-Release shoulder strap
- Light Only: Includes Quick-Release shoulder strap (Fits existing Streamlight Fire Vulcan chargers)
||Fire & rescue industrial safety, utilities, emergency medical service, homeowners, sporting goods, pest control
||High impact ABS thermoplastic housing in high visibility orange with rubberized cushioned grip handle
||Length: 7.5 in. (19.05cm)
Width: 5 in. (12.7cm)
Height: 6.5 in. (16.51cm)
||1.85 lbs. (839 grams) with battery
||Unbreakable polycarbonate with scratch resistant coating, O-ring sealed.
||C4 LED, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
High: 80,000 candela peak beam intensity and 145 lumens measured system output.
Low: 40,000 candela peak beam intensity and 70 lumens measured system output
Deep dish parabolic reflector produces a tight beam with optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation. Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity.
||Push and hold momentary toggle switch to access 8 modes of operation
||Optional programmable 2, 3 or 4
||Optional programmable 2, 3 or 4
||1-steady high LED/steady tail lights
2-steady low LED/steady tail lights
3-steady high LED/No tail lights
4-No LED/steady tail lights
|1-steady high LED/blinking tail lights
2-steady low LED/blinking tail lights
3-blinking high LED/No tail lights
4-No LED/blinking tail lights
||Steady high LED & tail lights: up to 3 hours of runtime to the 10% output level.
Steady low LED & tail lights: up to 7 hours of runtime to the 10% output level.
Steady high LED only: up to 3.5 hours of runtime to the 10% output level.
Blinking high LED only: up to 5 hours of runtime to the 10% output level.
Blinking tail lights only: up to 20 hours of runtime
||Two (2) lightweight Lithium-Ion nanotechnology cells. recharges in 5 hours.
||Standard system: includes quick release buckle strap, charging rack and both AC and DC chargers
Vehicle Mount system: includes quick release buckle strap and 12V DC vehicle mountable direct wire charging rack
||Limited lifetime warranty
||Class I Div. 2 Groups A, B, C, D Temperature T4A;
Class II Div. 2 Groups F, G, Class III, Temperature T-54°C (T6)
||Most models meet applicable European Community Directives.
||Rack meets requirements of NFPA 1901-220.127.116.11 (2003);
mounted in any position
||120V, 230V or 240V AC (home) and 12V DC (automobile) charger cords.