Tough, lightweight Nitrolon bodied light that delivers a single output level brilliant, penetrating 320 lumen beam
The G2X Tactical is a compact yet powerful polymer-body flashlight designed specifically for tactical use. Providing simplicity of operation and tremendous illuminating power in a small package, it uses a high-efficiency LED—virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break—to generate a brilliant, penetrating, perfectly pre-focused 320-lumen beam.
The G2X is activated by Surefire's classic tactical tailcap switch—press for momentary-on, twist for constant-on. The tough Nitrolon® polymer body is smoothly sculpted for a comfortable, secure grip and resists scratches, abrasion, and corrosion. A polycarbonate micro-textured reflector delivers a comparatively wider beam with generous peripheral light.
- Powered by two high-energy SF123A Lithium batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Precision reflector creates smooth, optimized beam with plenty of reach and surround light
- Tough polycarbonate window resists impact
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Brilliant tactical-level max output
- Tactical tailcap switch—press for momentary-on, twist for constant-on
- Tough, lightweight Nitrolon® body, anodized aluminum bezel
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Promise
- Output: 320 lumens
- Runtime: 2.5 hrs*
- Length: 5.2" | 13.2 cm
- Bezel Diameter: 1.25" | 3.2 cm
- Weight: 4.4 oz | 125 g with batteries
- Tough, lightweight Nitrolon® polymer body
- Anodized aluminum bezel
- Polycarbonate window
- Batteries: Two SF123A lithium cells (included)
- Switching: Tactical tailcap switch—press for momentary-on, twist for constant-on
* Runtime until output drops below 32 lumens
To ensure the safety and optimal performance of your SureFire product, use only 123A disposable lithium batteries purchased directly from SureFire or an authorized SureFire distributor, or from established, well-known manufacturers, such as Panasonic®, Energizer®, or Duracell®. NEVER use counterfeit or inferior-quality 123A lithium batteries in SureFire products.