A proud symbol of service for the dedicated volunteer.
Created especially for the Volunteer Firefighter. Made to be worn with pride.
This deeply carved, heavily gold plated ring was crafted of solid brass by one of America’s foremost makers of school and military rings. The gleaming 18K gold-etched Firefighter’s Maltese Cross insignia stands out in high-contrast against a rich, red stone of genuine, polished Austrian crystal. The sides feature raised images of a firefighter and fire apparatus, gleaming against the dark rich background. It’s a distinctly masculine piece of jewelry and a perfect gift—reflecting the skills, knowledge, and dedication of the brave man who has earned the right wear it.
- Gleaming 18k Gold Plate over solid, heavyweight brass
- Genuine Austrian crystal stone with etched Maltese cross emblem highlighted in 18K Gold
- Raised images of a firefighter and fire apparatus around sides of ring
- Deeply carved for high contrast, to reflect positively on the trained volunteer who has earned the right to wear it
- Manufacturer’s Lifetime Guarantee against defects