A tough, lightweight multi-purpose rescue tool you can always have on hand.
Why carry six tools when you can do so much with one?
The versatile Zico QUIC-AXE™ gives the firefighter a single lightweight “side” tool to tackle many tasks that require fast action or specialized equipment.
At Just 15” long and less than 3.5 lbs, it’s very easy to carry—so it can always be with you and ready to use. But make no mistake; this tool is no lightweight when it comes to performance. The QUIC-AXE is precision cast and machined entirely of high-alloy steels that reduce weight without sacrificing strength or rigidity. And it’s coated in a hard nickel chrome to resist corrosion and keep shining through all kinds of daily use and abuse.
The multi-purpose head is made of an expensive, ultra-hard alloy formulated to hold its edge…and precisely shaped for excellent balance in all kinds of applications. A heat-resistant PVC cover on the handle provides insulation and a secure, comfortable, grip under all conditions, wet or dry, even with gloves.
- Just 15” long; 3.5 lbs. It’s easy to carry and use.
- Nine functions in one durable tool
- High-alloy steel provides dependable strength with less weight
- Hard Ni-Chrome plated to resists scratching and corrosion
- Heat-resistant PVC-covered handle is cushioned for a sure, comfortable grip under all conditions
Keep it at your side with the optional leather sheath. This heavy-duty genuine leather accessory is custom crafted to keep your QUIC-AXE safely covered and ready for immediate access. It’s both stitched and riveted for maximum durability. A wide, sturdy belt loop on the back of the sheath lets you carry the tool on any belt or gear strap up to 2” wide. You’ll never have to leave it behind.
Nine Powerful Functions In One Extremely Versatile Tool
- Fulcrum for Pry Hook
- Hydrant Wrench
- Nail Puller
- Padded PVC Grip
- Gas Shut-off
- Chisel Edge Pry Bar
- Pry Hook
- Construction: High alloy steel. Two pieces. Cast and machined.
- Head: Ultra-hard high-alloy steel; pressed into shaft with >20,000 lbs. of force; pinned to ensure durability
- Finish: Hard Nickel-Chromium plated
- Handle: Solid steel shaft; socket for head
- Grip: PVC gripping surface; Resists heat up to 250° F
- Tool Length:15”
- Head Length: 5.5”
- Blade Length: 3.125”
- Sheath (optional): Leather, stitched & riveted, snap closure, 2” belt loop
- Truck Mount options: Zico clips CL .75 or CLPR-075-B
Order Zico QUIC-AXE™ with or without Leather Sheath.
Sheath also available separately.