The world’s first digital hypothermia thermometer.
ADC's Adtemp 419 Hypothermia Thermometer is also the first digital extended range thermometer, able to measure body temperatures ranging from 78.0°F-111.9°F ±.2°F or 25.5°C - 44.3°C ±.1°C.
The replaceable 1.55v (LR41) type battery enables the thermometer to provide up to 1,500 measurements. Each polybag contains 25 thermometers and a clear two-piece plastic storage case. This product has a 2 year warranty.
- The first digital extended range thermometer
- EXTENDED Range 78.0°F-111.9°F ±.2°F or 25.5°C - 44.3°C ±.1°C
- Replaceable 1.55v (LR41) type battery provides up to 1,500 measurements
- Clear two-piece plastic storage case
- 2 year warranty
- Each polybag contains 25 thermometers.
- Disposable Sheaths available: sold 100/box (for rectal or oral use)
This product(s) is classified as a Medical Device which is regulated by the FDA. This product may have regulations or restrictions in some states. It is the customer’s responsibility to determine and comply with all applicable federal, state or local laws.