Tri-fold module organizes intubation supplies neatly and efficiently.
Iron Duck’s tri-fold Airway Module organizes a complete set of intubation supplies, including laryngoscope handles and blades, airways, ET tubes and holders, and accessories.
- The exterior shell is made of green 1000D Nylon and features a quick-release plastic buckle closure and a clear vinyl card-sized window.
- A clear vinyl document panel on the back side completes the exterior design.
- The inside left panel has a flat zippered pocket beneath two rows of elastic loops.
- The center panel holds a full set of airways in elastic loops. Clear gusseted zipper pocket holds ET tube holders and laryngoscope bulbs.
- A clear vinyl flat pocket is layered over the gusset for topical anesthetic and packets of lubricating jelly.
- A row of elastic loop holds two sizes of intubation forceps, multiple sized syringes and other small tools.
- A tape dispenser completes the center panel.
- The inside right panel is configured with two clear vinyl pockets to hold ET Tubes, Adult and Pedi styles and bite sticks.
- Dimensions: 13"L x 8"W x 2.5"H
- Opened dimensions: 13"L x 27.5"W x 2.5"H
- Multiple internal compartments
- Proudly made in the USA
Located next to Westover Air Force Base in Massachusetts, Iron Duck products are crafted in the USA by Fleming Industries. This multi-generational family owned business designs, manufactures and markets products to Emergency Medical markets worldwide. They are committed to fulfilling the needs of their customers, producing the finest products, ensuring that they all perform as you expect them to, flawlessly.
ONLY genuine Iron Duck products are built to last and provide an excellent return on your investment.
You can count on your genuine Iron Duck product to perform better than any other brand you have used before. From the first time you use the product you will see and feel the quality built into the ergonomic handles, smooth zipper operation, military grade stitching, and overall professional appearance. Their products work hard like you do.