Dual Stacked Warning Light with Intense Forward and Off-Angle Illumination Driven by Nexus Technology.
Introducing the first full-line, tri-color family of perimeter lighting products on the market designed to integrate aesthetically and functionally with today's evolved police vehicle designs. Early in the design phase, SoundOff Signal partnered with Tiger Design Studio to create a theme that would effectively blend with the next generation of police vehicles. Tiger Studio incorporated dynamic angles, crisp edges and sleek silhouettes to minimize size and integrate with new vehicle styling.
- Single, Split and Tri-Color Capability
- 6, 9, 12 and 18 LED Counts
- Available in solid color and/or combined/solid configurations
- SAE Class 1 Photometric Class Ranking
- Steady-On White Can Be Synced with the Lightbar
- Intense Forward and Off-Angle Illumination Driven by Nexus Technology
nForce, powered by SoundOff Signal’s next generation Nexus Technology,™ provides a strong balance of vertical and wide-angle light output to meet or exceed Class 1 J595 and California Title 13 requirements. SoundOff Signal’s problem solving design is how they bring new, smartly designed products to the emergency vehicle market—so you can perform your best with peace of mind. Best of all, nForce delivers the quality and smart design you’ve come to expect from SoundOff Signal.
||12 Single color patterns, 24 Dual and Tri-color patterns
|Surface Mount Dimensions:
||(Dual Stacked) 5.0” L x 3.13” H x 1.50” D
||10 - 16 Vdc
||-40°C to +65°C
Current Draw Per Module:
Click here for Installation Sheet.
- 6 LED Single Color: < 1.0A @ 12.8Vdc
- 6 LED Split Color: < 0.5A @ 12.8Vdc
- 9 LED Single Color: < 1.5A @ 12.8Vdc
- 12 LED Single Color: < 2.0A @ 12.8Vdc
- 12 LED Split Color: < 1.0A @ 12.8Vdc
- 18 LED Tri-Color: < 1.0A @ 12.8Vdc
Important Information: Warning devices are strictly regulated and governed by Federal, State and Municipal ordinances. These devices shall be used ONLY on approved vehicles. It is the sole responsibility of the user of these devices to ensure compliance.