Breakthrough BT2 LED Right Angle Light
Redefining the right angle light. Powerful smoke cutting LED right angle light with SMO-KUT technology, which enables it to deliver a far-reaching 200 lumen, 2 degree beam that outperforms most box lights and high powered flashlights. Performs the job of two lights (conventional right angle and box light!)
- 1 white CREE LED
- Stainless steel clip with built-in bottle opener and key ring
- SMO-KUT smoke cutting technology
- Extra strength fire resistant walls
- Carabiner included
2 lights in 1: box light performance in right angle light body
The BT looks is a right angle flashlight that performs (cuts through smoke) like a box light. It therefore does the job of 2 lights in one. As an added bonus, you’ll have the option to have two free hands in order to get work done.
SMO-KUT technology to cut through smoke
Smoke is the enemy of lights. The thicker it is, the more challenging it is to pierce. For a light to slice through smoke, you need a lot of light and it needs to be very focused. FoxFury's SMO-KUT technology provides smoke cutting ability thanks to a powerful and focused LED and deep reflector. The 200 lumen, 2 degree beam of the BT2 excels at penetrating smoke and fog.
Built to last
The BT is engineered with extra thick walls, which makes the light extremely resistant to heat and impact. It can survive a two story fall and use in structural firefighting.
Easy to grip…even with thick gloves
Firefighter (and other safety) gloves are thick and can greatly restrict gripping ability. The BT is designed with a reinforced grip handle so that the light can be gripped and activated by a user wearing thick gloves.
High visibility yellow exterior
The yellow and red exterior is easy to locate on a turnout coat or on a shelf.
Breakthrough wedge included
In firefighting, seconds count and little obstacles can become big problems without the right tools. Current BT lights come with a Breakthrough wedge to keep doors open. It is our hope that this tool is of use to you. The wedge snaps in to BT lights. Additional wedges are available as a separate accessory.
Yes, a bottle opener. No real reason other than that it's one more tool we could add. Some of us are fans of soda in a bottle. If you are too, you can use the bottle opener on the back to open a cold one. We're serious about safety and hope that this feature is used responsibly. We obviously don't condone drinkng while on the job.
- Light Output & Runtime:
- High: 200 lumen | 3 hrs
- Blinker: 200 lumen | 8 hrs
- Low: 40 lumen | 6 hrs
- Light Color & Wavelength: White | 5800 K
- Power Consumption: 3 W
- Beam Angle: 2°
- Maximum Beam Distance: 3,00 ft | 914 m
- On / Off: High
- Hold button for: Low
- Hold button for: Signal Strobe
- Fire Resistant - meets all NFPA Fire Resistant Requirements (500°F / 260°C for 30 minutes)
- Waterproof to 10 ft (3 m) | IPX7
- Impact Resistant
- Total Weight: 1.1 lb | 500 g
- Dimensions: 2.8" W x 3.7" D x 7.0" H | 7.1 cm W x 9.4 cm D x 17.8 cm H
- Head diameter: 2.7" | 6.9 cm
- Made with a Nylon 66 housing with a polycarbonate window & Stainless steel clip
- 4 AA (Batteries not included)
- Life: 3 to 8 hours (varies by mode)
- Approvals: CE, CE-EMC, IPX-7
- Warranty: 24 Months