The only transparent cervical immobilization collar on the market!
Available in pediatric size only.
- MRI / CAT / X-RAY compatible
- FDA approved material
- Latex free
- -20º F / +150º F tested
- Optimum flexibility and strength
- Nominal 9.7 by 6.4 cm posterior opening
- Exceeds torque and pressure tests against competitor collars
- Patent protected
ClearCollar® allows first responders, doctors and nurses in the field to assess injuries without removing the cervical collar, reducing the risk of undetected injuries.
Post-trauma, changes in the neck may be a primary indicator of thoracic injury and can develop into life threatening conditions.
The patented transparency function of the ClearCollar allows medical personnel to visually monitor a patient's condition from the moment the collar is placed on the neck, until it is determined safe to remove.
Traditional cervical collars put the patient at risk of motion, which can result in severe cervical spine injuries, by repeatedly opening and closing the collar for inspection. The ClearCollar reduces these unnecessary risks, ensuring safer care for patients and reduced liability for medical providers.
Standard cervical collars differ in features, including size, shape, comfort level, price point, and material. While a variety of features may be important, none of these options address the critical issue of continuous neck injury assessment that is paramount to quality care like ClearCollar does.
- Adjustability allows for a perfect fit every time with every patient
- Provides constant visual assessment
- Allows for early detection of JVD, tracheal shifts, blunt traumas, hematomas, and more
- Better vision of undetected injuries
- Large posterior and anterior openings for easy palpation and access
- Lightweight and clinically superior