With comfort and fit comes safety and peace of mind...
Sempermed has delivered the right combination of fit, feel, tactile sensitivity, strength and value in a latex-free exam glove. With Tender Touch®
gloves, you can feel a baby's pulse, experience comfort, and have the strength and protection you need. Your hands will feel safe and secure when working with even the most delicate items.
- Excellent barrier and chemical resistance
- Manufactured without natural rubber
- Packing configuration provides 200 gloves per box (X-Large provides 180)
- Tested for use with chemotherapy drugs
- Powder free
- Beaded cuff
- Single use only
- Enhanced protection
- Eliminates exposure to latex
- Eliminates aerosolization of glove powder
- Greater operational efficiencies that provide value to your organization
- Appropriate for handling cytotoxic chemicals
- Length: 220-230mm
- Palm width 70-120mm
- Sizes XS-XL (XL 180/box)
- 200 gloves/box, 10 boxes/case
- Finger 3.6 mil
- Palm 2.8 mil
Available as box of 200 or 10 boxes/case
Glove the planet is Sempermed USA Inc’s commitment to reducing our environmental impact. By thinking ahead and consuming less Sempermed is able to do more to minimize their global footprint. Sempermed’s ethos of sustainability drives innovative production and distribution practices that lead to greater efficiencies, resulting in less waste, reduced emissions, and a healthier planet for future generations.
Breathe a little easier…Sempermed is saving over 1,500 trees a year by packaging twice as many of their popular Nitrile gloves in every box. They’ve affectively reduced their annual paper consumption by over 1.5 million pounds. This also means reduced waste, storage space and restocking for the customer.
This product(s) is classified as a Medical Device which is regulated by the FDA. This product may have regulations or restrictions in some states. It is the customer’s responsibility to determine and comply with all applicable federal, state or local laws.