The Streamlight Vantage is super small, super bright, and virtually indestructible.
For every red Vantage® sold, TheFireStore and Streamlight will donate $3 to the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation (N.F.F.F.). By purchasing this product, you are helping to make a difference in the rebuilding of the lives of surviving families and affected co-workers of fallen firefighters all over the country.
This helmet-mounted light is the solution to all your hands-free lighting needs. It is shock-proof and virtually indestructible; you won’t find a helmet light any tougher.
The Vantage’s remarkably compact, lightweight body and inner workings were originally designed to withstand the shock-after-shock recoil of an automatic weapon in combat conditions. The Vantage has been designed to clamp onto either side of any traditional or modern firefighter’s helmet or hard hat. It rotates 360 degrees and includes a 5-degree angle adjuster insert designed to optimize beam location.
- Lightweight, compact, low-profile design
- Easily attaches/detaches above or below brim on fire helmets, industrial helmets, and hard hats
- Fits both traditional and modern-style firefighter helmets
- Tighten clamp with your fingers, no tools necessary.
- C4 LED delivers 7,000-candela peak-beam intensity, 115 lumens, 167-meter beam distance
- Features an ultra-bright blue taillight LED
- Run six hours to the 10% output level
- Dual direction, easy access on/off switch
- Swivel clamp and insertable 5-degree angle adjuster to optimize beam location
- Rotates 360 degrees on clamp
- Textured parabolic reflector produces a smooth beam hotspot with optimum peripheral illumination
- Anodized aircraft aluminum construction
- High-temperature, shock-mounted, impact-resistant Borofloat glass lens
- High-impact, chemically resistant, engineering-polymer LED housing
- Reflective strip on housing provides visibility even if light is off
- IPX7 waterproof to one meter for 30 minutes
- Uses two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- Serialized for positive identification
- Weighs a mere 5.14 oz | 145.7 g
- Meets requirements of NFPA 1971-8.6 (2007), 500-degree heat-resistance test
- Meets applicable European Community Directives
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in the U.S.
Its waterproof, chemical-resistant anodized aircraft aluminum body, high-impact, engineering-polymer LED housing, and high-temperature, shock-mounted, impact-resistant Boro Float glass lens will stand up to intense heat, extreme weather, and all the physical punishment your fire scene, rescue operation, or work environment can deliver, guaranteed.
Its C4 LED is almost three times brighter than High-Flux LEDs. It’s a huge upgrade over second-generation LED technology. In fact, the Streamlight C4 premium LED is seven to 10 times brighter than the first generation LEDs still used in many flashlights today, and they consume far less energy. The result is a blinding light, far more powerful than any LED before it, with extended runtime that proves to be so critical in an unpredictable fire or rescue situation.
And because it’s impervious to shock, the primary LED will not break or burn out over its 50,000-hour lifetime. An ultra-bright blue safety taillight LED lets your partners see you when they're following, or searching – even in a smoke-filled room.
Long-lived lithium batteries can be changed in seconds. Like the Streamlight Tactical Weapon Lights it’s based on, the Vantage uses two small, lightweight, 3-volt CR123 lithium batteries to power both the main light and an ultra-bright blue taillight LED. You can carry a set of spares in any pocket.
The back of the Vantage can be opened, the batteries changed, and snapped back on again in under 30 seconds, without taking the light off the helmet. And because the lithium batteries have a storage life over 10 years and are not affected by extreme temperatures, they provide a convenient and extremely reliable source of power.
- Case Material:
- 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with black anodized finish
- High impact, chemically resistant engineered polymer LED housing
- Lens: High temperature, shock mounted, impact resistant Borofloat glass lens
- Dimensions: 3.26" L x 1.47" H | 8.28 cm x 3.73 cm
- Height with Clamp: 2.56" | 6.5 cm
- Height above or below mounting surface: 1.84" | 4.67 cm
- Weight: 5.14 oz | 145.7 g
- Light Source:
- C4 LED technology, shock proof with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- 470nm Ultra-bright blue tail light LED with a 100,000 hour lifetime.
- Light Output:
- Textured parabolic reflector produces a smooth beam hotspot with optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- ON/OFF: Dual direction, easy access On-Off switch located on rear of light.
- Run Time: Total 6 hours continuous runtime to the 10% output level—providing an extra two hours of useful diminishing light for navigation, back-up, and non-critical situations.
- Batteries: Two (2) 3V CR123A lithium batteries included
- Most models meet applicable European Community Directives
- Meets requirements of NFPA 1971-8.6
Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. Streamlight will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH A LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
You may have other specific legal rights which very by jurisdiction.
Lithium Battery Safety Warning Information:
Streamlight recommends the use of Streamlight, Panasonic, Sanyo, Energizer CR123A or Duracell 123 with it's non-rechargeable lithium battery products. Use of other batteries or mixing of used and new or different brand batteries may present a risk of leakage, fire, explosion and serious personal injury.
Do not recharge, misuse, short circuit, improperly store or discard, disassemble or heat above 212° F (100° C). Keep away from children.