It was more than 57 years ago that the first Fol-Da-Tank was introduced to firefighters, who recognized its value and quality immediately.
Due to the size of this item, special handling fees will need to be calculated and you will be contacted for the additional costs. This item is excluded from shipping promotions.
In fact, the quality was so good many of these original models are still on the job, performing like new. Two men can unload the Fol-Da-Tank from the truck and set up in less than 30 seconds. While the pumper empties the Fol-Da-Tank a tanker can be bringing more water.
Fol-Da-Tank has proved to be the practical answer as an extra water supply for rural areas where water pressure is low or as a back-up facility for municipal fire departments. Fol-Da-Tanks come standard with grab handles and hinge protectors pinch free design (U.S. patent #7,938,291, Canadian patent #2624553) to help firefighters when folding the tank.
Grab handles can be placed on the bottom side walls or floor of the liner to eliminate any snagging of Low-Level strainers or hose. Fol-Da-Tanks are a great resource for oil spill containment and oil spill clean up.
- New rugged HPR® High Performance Rubber (replaced hypalon), 22 oz. or 30 oz. Vinyl and 23 oz. Urethane liners
- Solid brass grommets
- Closely spaced grommets to prevent the liner from sagging
- Hinge protectors pinch free design (Canadian patent #2624553, U.S. patent #7,938,291)
- Liner pick up grab handles (NEW & IMPROVED)
- The most reliable fabrics to choose from
- 17 oz. HPR® High Performance Rubber - Red or Yellow
- 22 oz. HPR® High Performance Rubber - Red or Yellow
- 22 oz. Vinyl - Red, Yellow, Blue or Orange
- 30 oz. Vinyl - Red, Yellow, Black or Orange
Fol-Da-Tank Company introduces HPR®
HPR is a formulated fabric made specifically for Fol-Da-Tank Company with proprietary rights. Unlike other companies that put a fancy trademark name on an existing fabric, Fol-Da-Tank has tested the New HPR® fabric in the cold climates of Alaska to the extreme hot desert of the Middle East for over 5 years.
HPR® (High Performance Rubber) has been designed with UV, heat and puncture resistance, along with abrasion and cold cracking (-60° F) qualities. Fol-Da-Tank® Company guarantees this fabric with a "LIFETIME WARRANTY" on the hot air or R.F. (Dielectric Radio Frequency) heat sealed seams! (Call for further information)
The HPR® formulation allows Fol-Da-Tank to offer the best fabric on the market today. HPR® is used in our standard folding frame tanks, our flexible pillow style tanks, self-supporting onion style tanks and secondary containment berms. The possibilities are endless!
When choosing the superior liner fabric Fol-Da-Tank® Company offers the versatile HPR® fabric for all your liquid containment needs!
- 22 oz. - 30 oz. vinyl sides with heavy duty 32 oz. vinyl base liners
- Double folding frames. (See Below)
- 40" long equalizer drain sleeves
- Grab handle and (Patent Pending) hinge protector kits for your existing tanks
- Replacement liners and frame are available to fit all Fol-Da-Tank frame sizes
- Custom liners and frames can be made to fit all manufacturers' portable tanks
- Rectangular size frames and liners are also offered
- Patch Kits are available for all styles of Fol-Da-Tanks. Kit includes: 1 pint of adhesive, approximately 1 yard of material, scissors, seam roller, scratch pad, alcohol prep pads and tool box
- Fast emptying spillway
- Top covers available for all sizes of frame tanks
- 7/8" o.d. round tube, 14 gauge wall structural steel with snag free finish
- 3/4" square tube, 14 gauge wall structural steel with snag free finish
- 1" square tube, 14 gauge wall structural steel with snag free finish
- Die cut, heavy duty gauge hinges with heavy duty bolts
- 1" square tube, 1/8" wall structural aluminum with snag free finish - Aluminum square tube is 26% lighter than steel
- 1" square tube with radius corners
- 1" schedule 40 aluminum round tube frame (See Below)
- Die cut aluminum sheet plate hinges
- NEW 1" H2² aluminum with radius sides
New "H2² Aluminum:
Fol-Da-Tank announces a new aluminum extrusion for folding frame tanks 31" or taller. The H2² frame combines the strength of an "I" Beam and square tube to create the strongest available frame tubing in the industry.
Time tested and approved. The "H" Tube has much greater resistance to bending than a standard square tube, which is necessary for taller water tanks, and thus eliminates the need to weld on additional tubes or flatbar". The new H2² aluminum can also be offered on standard size Fol-Da-Tank frames.
Two men can unload the Fol-Da-Tank from the truck and set up in less than 30 seconds. While the pumper empties the Fol-Da-Tank a tanker can be bringing more water. With the fire out, Fol-Da-Tank can be emptied quickly with the exclusive 10" dia. quick release drain sleeve.
Fol-Da-Tanks come standard with hinge protectors to prevent pinching of hands and fingers when folding the tank. Hinge protector kits are also available. (Canadian patent #2624553, U.S. patent #7,938,291)
Heavy duty 32 oz. vinyl floor with 22 oz. vinyl side tank shown with grab handles and hinge protectors. New side mounted handles eliminate snagging of Low-Level strainers or hose.
40" long equalizer drain sleeve shown with the Connector Set. Connects 2 Fol-Da-Tanks together.
Top covers available for all sizes of folding frame tanks.
Fol-Da-Tanks come standard with grab handles placed on the bottom side walls or floor of the liner to help firefighters pick up the liner when folding. Grab handle add on kits are also available. Note new finger grip design. Available since 2002.