G-Tek® 3GX Seamless Knit Dyneema® Diamond Shell with Nitrile Coated Foam Grip
Used for electronics, glass cutting, metal handling, food processing and meat processing.
With Dyneema® Diamond Technology cut resistance can be doubled compared to Dyneema® Continuous Filament Technology. The unmatched comfort level provides a cool, non-irritating sensation and feels like you are not even wearing gloves. But, the best feature of all, is the cost-effective and unmatched durability that stands up to laundering for long lasting value.
Excellent dry grip, thicker coating offers superior resistance to snag, cut, puncture and abrasion. When enhanced by a foam coating, it offers very good grip in chemicals including oils, petrochemicals, fuels and most acids.
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- Dyneema® Diamond blended shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity and cut resistance
- Nitrile coated palm and fingertips for excellent dry grip and will not absorb liquids into the coating
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Hi-Vis coloring makes this product very easy to see
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
- Complies with FDA food handling requirements 21 CFR, Part 177
Available in box of 12 pairs only.
- Dyneema Diamond Technology
- Color: Lime Green & Black
- Cuff Style: Continuous knit
- Recommend washing gloves in slightly warm water not exceeding 40° C.
- A mild non-ionic detergent should be used.
- A 5-10 minute cycle time should be employed.
- Tumble dry on low - maximum temperature 140°F (60° C)