Unique “3D Adjustment” provides a precise helmet fit using harness depth settings
- HDPE shell designed with five raised channels running across the top of the helmet for strength
- 6-Point Suspension System
- Wide polyester textile webbing harness
- OneTouch Slip Ratchet adjustment
- Vented version available to reduce inside helmet temperatures (ANSI Class C)
- Chamlon™ sweatband
- Universal slots to fit various accessories
- Packed ready-to-wear with no assembly required
Provide protection from falling debris, lowhanging objects and electrical hazards. The use ofANSI compliant head protection is required by OSHA and helpsworkers avoid serious injury.
Meets and exceeds ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009, Type I, Class E standard.
Meets ANSI requirements for Reverse Donning and Lower Temperature (LT).
Vented hard hat versions have a Class C (Conductive) electricalrating.
Adjustment: OneTouch slip ratchet
Material: Shell: HighDensity Polyethylene (HDPE) Suspension: HDPE headband & webbing clipswith 1”wide polyester textile webbing straps BrowPad: Chamlon™ Egyptian cotton corewith porous PU coating, PH neutral, dermatologically tested
One size fits all
|Sizing & Weight
||53 - 64
||20⅞ - 25
||6⅝ - 8
||19.3 ounces / 550 grams
Cleaning & Maintenance:
The shell may be cleaned with soap and warm water and dried with a soft cloth. The hard hat should not be cleaned with chemical or abrasive cleaners. The hard hat should be stored out of direct sunlight and away from chemicals and extremes of temperature.