The team at Neese works with users just like you who have unique needs and wearing a trusted and high quality brand can be a matter of life and death.
Whether your work puts you in harms way from Arc Flash or Flash Fire, NeeseWear FR has you covered. When Neese's motto is, Protecting What Matters Most, they better be good at keeping you safe. Neese has been in the Flame Resistant clothing business for a long time now and over the years they have learned how to keep workers safe.
The best fabrics
The best craftsmanship
The best protection
4.5 oz NOMEX® Flame Resistant Extrication Coverall
This unique coverall is made with the First Responder in mind. It has the standard features for basic comfort and durability as well as the special features to get the job done with reliable FR protection. The NeeseWearFR Extrication Coverall meets or exceeds NFPA 70E & NFPA 2112 ASTM F1506.
- 2” Lime-Yellow/Silver Tape (Upper Arms, Lower Legs, & Upper Back)
- Stand-Up Protective Collar with Neck Closure
- One-Piece Action Back Design with Elastic Waist
- FR Zipper Front & Lower Zipper Leg Closures
- Front Hook & Loop Flap Closure
- 9” Radio Pocket with Flap & Microphone Tab
- Right Breast Pocket with Flap Closure
- Pen & Mini Flashlight Pocket on Upper Left Sleeve
- Multi-Cargo “5 in 1” Pocket on Right Leg
- Slant-Cargo Pocket on Left Leg
- Two Waist Side Pockets with Pass-Through
- Two Rear Patch Pockets with Flap Closure
- Take-Up Tabs on Wrists , Waist, & Leg Cuffs
- Utility Glove Strap on Waist
- Reinforced Elbow & Knee Stress Points
- Non-Sparking Covered Snaps
- Bar Tacked Stress Points for Durability
Measurements have a +/- 1" variance
These FR Coveralls are designed for the wearer’s comfort, workplace utility, and reliable protection from FR hazards. For your everyday wear needs, the NeeseWear FR Coveralls are made from certified components and a variety of FR fabrics that will keep you comfortable and protected.
All garment stitching is done with NOMEX® IIIA thread. All seams (excluding hems) are double needle stitched using 1/4" wide stitching lock-down safety stitching throughout with a feld seam seat and bar tacked stress points to insure garment durability and integrity.
All NeeseWearFR™ garments meet or exceed NFPA 70E, 1971, 1977, NFPA 2112 and ASTM F1506 standards for Arc Thermal Performance.