A circular woven, seamless, all synthetic hose featuring "lowest friction loss lining"
All Sales are Final, this product is NON-RETURNABLE
- Seamless, lightweight, and multi-purpose
- Unique Mertex® lining yields an extremely low friction loss, for maximum flow and superior adhesion for long life
- Premium all synthetic single jacket
- Available with Permatek HP™ treatment against abrasion, moisture pick up, and mildew
- Resistant to most chemicals, petrol products, ozone and U.V. exposure, hydrolysis, and rot and mildew
- Remains flexible to -65º F (-55º C)
- Meets or exceeds all performance requirements of NFPA 1961, Underwriters Laboratories, and Factory Mutual
The hose jacket shall be made with high tenacity filament polyester yarn in both the warp and weft directions, to provide maximum strength to weight ratio and shall have a minimum filler (weft) yarns of 12.3 per inch (484 per Meter)
The lining (waterway) must be made from polyurethane and must be applied using a fused process that welds the polyurethane directly to the textile while the hose is being woven, without the use of adhesives or hot melt. The fused lining process must create a virtually inseparable unit without the use of adhesives, yielding an extremely low friction (pressure) loss by filling in corrugations of the weave, creating an ultra thin and smooth waterway. Fire hose made using adhesives of any type do not meet this specification. The lining shall be approved for use with potable water.
The adhesion shall be such that the rate of separation of a 1½" / 38mm strip of polyurethane, transversely cut, shall not be greater than ¼" / 6mm per minute under a weight of 12 lbs / 5.5 kg.
Service, Test, Burst Pressures:
Minimum service, test and burst pressures shall be as detailed in the table above
A full length will withstand a hydrostatic pressure of 600 pst / 4140 kPa while kinked.
GHT quarter-turn threadless (QC) couplings.
Both hose and couplings are manufactured in North America and are NAFTA compliant.