Lightweight PPV, only 48 lbs!
Traditional RAMFAN ventilation fans certainly have their place. Tried and true, tested and trusted, they've been with you for five, ten, even 15 years, and they've never let you down. However, there comes a time when a new innovation in equipment technology makes you reconsider everything you've always thought about PPV.
That time is now: RAMFAN's GX Series with PowerStream Ventilation.
PowerStream ventilation results from a state-of-the-art combination of a fan impeller and stator that takes the cone of air you've always used for PPV and tightens it to keep it focused over longer distances without losing significant power. You still get the same dependable flow of air to ventilate a structure, you can just do it from further away.
- PowerStream® Air Straighteners support greater setback distances up to 18 ft/ 6m reducing the noise level inside the building while allowing the entry/exit to keep clear of obstructions for advancing firefighters
- Ultra Lightweight — Only 48 lbs | 22 kg!
- GX200 has the Highest Airflow (12,800cfm) to Horsepower (2.1Hp) Ratio on the market
- Honda GXH50 engine produces 56% Less CO than comparable 5Hp engines
- Compact, for easy storage in typical engine compartments
- 7-Blade Polymer TurboForce™ Impeller for increased shatter resistance and enhanced PPV performance
- Full-width Folding Handle for easy maneuvering
- WIDE-Trac Semi-Pneumatic Urethane Tires easily roll over mud or rough terrain
- Welded, Unitized Steel Frame, off-road “Roll Cage” design with wide footprint reduces vibration and lengthens service life. No bolts to shake loose!
- ONE-Step™ Tilt Adjustment – easily change the angle of the fan from 0–18º in four precise steps. Fan can ventilate over steps, porches, slopes and other fireground obstacles
- Run Time: 100 min
- Weight: 48 lbs | 22 kg
- Dimensions: 20 x 19 x 20.5" | 510 x 480 x 520 mm
- Noise: 95 dB
- Motor: Honda GXH50 2.1 Hp
GX Ventilators with PowerStream allow 8-32ft/ 2.4-9.7m setback from your access point!
- No more fans in your way while you get in and victims get out
- No more triping over wires or kicking over fans
- Flexible positioning to get exactly the right spot for maximum performance
- Less interior noise to interfere with communications
- No other manufacturer can compete with our INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED cfm and setback distances
GX Fans allow for 3-5 times the setback of conventional PPV fans. RAMFAN will provide procedures upon request.
The Little Features that make a BIG Difference:
In addition to teh extended setback provided by PowerStream Ventilation, each model in the GX line of gas powered ventilators also feature:
- Electronic Meter tracks maintenance intervals
- Steel Shroud attached to engine reduces vibration and increases stability
- Optional integrated mister accessory available for Models GX350, GX400, GX500 and GX600