Large volumes of high-velocity airflow is required for ventilating large and complex structures.
Quickly removing smoke, gases, engine exhaust, or dusts from a large confined area increases safety of both personnel and property, reducing the chances of unexpected combustion, toxic inhalation, and general atmospheric danger.
Large volumes of high-velocity airflow is required for ventilating large and complex structures. Quickly removing smoke, gases, engine exhaust, or dusts from a large confined area increases safety of both personnel and property, reducing the chances of unexpected combustion, toxic inhalation, and general atmospheric danger.
Many large structures do not have sufficient fixed ventilation systems to quickly remove dangerous airborne gases and particulates that can cause bodily harm or potentially explosive atmospheres when in high concentrations. When abnormal situations occur that require rapid ventilation to reduce airborne hazards, LSVs are mobilized to rapidly ventilate the space. Whether used by first responders or industrial safety teams, RAMFAN LSVs are designed to meet their rapid response missions with a simple, durable solution that fits the budget.
- PPV Airflow: 19,069 cfm
- Impeller: 7 blade
- Run Time: 2 hrs 2 min
- Weight: 137 lbs
- Dimensions: 30 x 29 x 26.7"
- Noise: 100 dB @ 3 ft | 96 dB @ 10 ft
- PPV Airflow: 32,500 cfm
- Impeller: 7 blade
- Run Time: 2 hrs 40 min
- Weight: 175 lbs
- Dimensions: 31.5 x 37.3 x 30.3"
- Noise: 105 dB @ 3 ft | 103 dB @ 10 ft
GX Ventilators with PowerStream allow 8-32 ft / 2.4-9.7 m setback from your access point!
- No more fans in your way while you get in and victims get out
- No more triping over wires or kicking over fans
- Flexible positioning to get exactly the right spot for maximum performance
- Less interior noise to interfere with communications
- No other manufacturer can compete with our INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED cfm and setback distances
GX Fans allow for 3-5 times the setback of conventional PPV fans. RAMFAN will provide procedures upon request.
The Little Features that make a BIG Difference:
In addition to teh extended setback provided by PowerStream Ventilation, each model in our GX line of gas powered ventilators also feature:
- Full-width Folding Handle for easy maneuvering
- WIDE-Trac Semi-Pneumatic Urethane Tires-- your fan stays put on ice, wet grass, mud or uneven surfaces
- ONE-Step™ Tilt Adjustment for easy positioning
- Welded, Unitized Steel Frame, off-road "Roll Cage" design with wide footprint reduces vibration, lengthens service life
- Electronic Meter tracks maintenance intervals
- Steel Shroud attached to engine reduces vibration and increases stability
- Optional integrated mister accessory available for Models GX350, GX400, GX500 and GX600
Note: This item is excluded from shipping promotions. Special handling fees and freight quotes may still be required.