Tradition meets innovation.
- Soft, full-grain leather collar ensures comfortable calves.
- Low-profile, triple-reinforced pull-on straps help you in quickly, than stay out of your way.
- Mesh window for enhanced ventilation
- Thermoformed tibia guard protects your shins on the ladder.
- Anklearmor™ contoured ankle guards protect ankles from knocks and dings- an industry first by Cosmas®.
- Abrasion, chemical, and flame resistant vulcanized rubber toe cap extends boot life.
- Midsolearmor™ combination composite puncture plate/ ladder shank/ midsole, provides full puncture resistance coverage and thermal insulation for the bottom of the foot. This Cosmas® exclusive, patent-pending construction is stiff and supportive in the heel and arch, yet flexible in the forefoot, allowing your foot to flex naturally.
- Proprietary, high traction, electrically insulation, oil & heat resistant, vulcanized rubber outsole equipped with ergonomic heelroll™ and toespring™ promotes a natural walking motion. High profile ladder grips prevent slips.
14” high, black, pull-on, all leather bunker style boots with combination midsole/ladder shank/puncture resistant device for added support and comfort with less weight. Full-grain, water-resistant leather upper, ANKLE ARMOR™ ankle guard, Achilles flex point, safety toe, tibia guard, micro fiber suede heel slide, and nitrile rubber toecap for fire service personnel. Certified NFPA 1971, Standard on Protective Ensembles for Structural Fire Fighting, 2007 Edition.
- On average, boots weigh about 6.1 lbs. per pair.
- Full-grain, water, flame, chemical, and cut resistant leather upper protects your foot and the internal bootie system.
- Accordian-style flex point in the Achilles area allows the boot to flex where you do.
- Fire-resistant Kevlar® thread throughout the upper ensures durability under fire.
- Anti-microbial removable footbed with molded EVA heelcup and arch conforms to your foot providing comfort and support.
- Molded heel counter cups heel and provides support.
- Anatomically-shaped steel safety toe exceeds all relevant standards for protection.
- Tapered microfiber heel slide for ease of donning and doffing. Stitching is offset to prevent premature wear
- Thermal insulating, open cell polyurethane foam padding is strategically placed throughout the upper for superior
comfort and support.
- Full-height bootie system consists of a durable Cambrelle® material, quilted to a 300 g polyester felt thermal lining, laminated to a CROSSTECH® moisture barrier, ensuring your feet stay dry with more thermal protection. CROSSTECH® Footwear Fabric provides protection against blood, body fluids, and NFPA common chemicals.
- Made in Italy/Romania
Warranty: 100% “Top-To-Bottom” 3-Year Warranty. Everything on the boot is guaranteed for 3 years, including the outsole. Novation S.p.A. warrants its Cosmas® footwear to be free from defects in workmanship and materials. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or unusual exposures, as conditions of use are outside the control of the manufacturer. This limited warranty is granted to the original buyer and shall extend for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase. Except as set forth above, Cosmas® makes no other warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use. Repair, replacement, or dealer credit, at the manufacturer’s sole discretion, shall be the exclusive remedy available for breach of this warranty. The manufacturer shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages.