Protection for the workplace
- Soft, full-grain glove-leather collar and flex zone eliminates chafing and allows for natural movement.
- Cosmas® RapidOff™ lacing system allows you to get out fast, without the hassles and weight of a lace-in zipper.
- Full-grain, water-resistant leather protects your foot.
- GORE-TEX® liner is durable, waterproof, breathable, and engineered to keep feet dry and comfortable while you're on duty.
- Anatomically-shaped steel safety toe exceeds all relevant standards for protection.
- Injected PUoutsole/midsole provides comfort, stability, and sure-grip, and the PU midsole won't compress and pack out like EVA. Ergonomic HeelRoll™ and ToeSpring™ promote a natural walking motion.
- Molded heel counter cups heel and provides support.
- 3D, antimicrobial footbeds with molded EVA heelcup and arch support provides support and comfort. Two sets of footbeds are provided, one thicker, one thinner, allowing you to fine-tune the fit.
6” high, black, leather lace-up station boots with Rapid Off™ lacing system, allowing for rapid doffing without the weight and hassles of lace-in zippers.. Full-grain, water-resistant leather upper, full-grain glove leather collar and Achilles flex point, dual-density injected PU outsole/midsole, safety toe, integrated puncture resistant device.
- OPEN CELL POLYURETHANE PADDING is strategically placed throughout the upper for superior comfort and support.
- 3D, ANTIMICROBIAL FOOTBEDS WITH MOLDED EVA HEELCUP AND ARCH SUPPORT provides support and comfort. Two sets of footbeds are provided, one thicker, one thinner, allowing you to fine-tune the fit.
100% “Top-To-Bottom” 3-Year Warranty. Everything on the boot is guaranteed for 3 years, including the outsole. Novation S.p.A. warrants its Cosmas® footwear to be free from defects in workmanship and materials. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or unusual exposures, as conditions of use are outside the control of the manufacturer. This limited warranty is granted to the original buyer and shall extend for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase. Except as set forth above, Cosmas® makes no other warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use. Repair, replacement, or dealer credit, at the manufacturer’s sole discretion, shall be the exclusive remedy available for breach of this warranty. The manufacturer shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages.