Rapidly deployed and easily stowed, the Portable Scene Light brings up to 5,300 lumens to your work area.
- C4® LED technology and circuit to provide regulated light output throughout battery life.
- Full extension to 72" with the stabilization legs fully deployed and locked in less than 30 seconds. With its narrow footprint and 72” extension pole, this light goes almost anywhere, from wide open places to tight, confined spaces.
- Three user-selectable outputs:
- High for a super-bright flood beam; 5,300 lumens, 410m beam, runs 5 hours
- Medium for an intense beam and longer run time; 2,500 lumens, 292m beam, runs 9 hours
- Low for when a less intense beam is ideal and for longer run times; 1,300 lumens, 215m beam, runs 18 hours
- Cord is built into the pole avoiding snags during deployment.
- Balanced design; lead Acid batteries provide ballast and stability.
- Designed for maximum weather resistance
- Selectable diffuser settings for two beam widths
- Optimum peripheral illumination for scene lighting; 90° swivel neck allows you to aim the beam where you need it for task lighting
- Sealed lead acid batteries, rechargeable up to 500 times
- Batteries will continue charge while operating directly from an external 12V DC power source when using the remote cord so you can be confident that you will always have a light when you need it
- Indefinite run time when using 12V DC power cord
- Serialized for positive identification
- Includes shoulder strap
Six (6) C4® LEDs, with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
Unbreakable polycarbonate with scratch-resistant coating. O-ring sealed.
Two, zero-maintenance 12V, 7.2Ah sealed lead acid batteries. Rechargeable up to 500 times. Red and green LEDs provide charge status feedback. 10 Hour charge to 90% battery capacity with continuous trickle charge to maximize battery capacity. Battery will continue to charge while operating directly from an external 12V DC power source when using the remote cord.
Toggle switch allows operation from internal battery or continuous operation from external 12VDC power source.
||High-impact thermoplastic housing. Weatherproof construction.
|Length: 22 in. (55.88 cm)
Body Width: 6.5 in. (16.5 cm)
Overall Height: 11 in. (27.9 cm)
Head Diameter: 6.7 in. (17 cm)
||25 lbs (11.3 kg) with batteries
||Six C4 LEDs and wide pattern reflectors produce a uniform flood pattern with two selectable beam widths and three light output intensities:
- High for a super-bright flood beam
- Medium for an intense beam and longer run time
- Low for when a less intense beam is ideal and for longer run times
||High: 5,300 Lumens, 410m beam at 31,000 Candela
Medium: 2,500 Lumens, 292m distance at 20,000 Candela
Low: 1,300 Lumens, 215m at 11,000 Candela
||High: 4 Hours
Medium: 9 Hours
Low: 18 Hours
||Red and green LEDs provide charge status feedback. 10 Hour charge to 90% battery capacity with continuous trickle charge to maximize battery capacity. Batteries will continue to charge while operating directly from an external 12V DC power source when using the remote cord. AC charger also included to continued use.
||Selectable diffuser settings for two beam widths. Works with all three modes
Optimum peripheral illumination for scene lighting; 90° swivel to aim the beam where you need it for task lighting
Balanced design and easy setup;
- Less than 30 seconds for full deployment
- Pole extends to 72"; cord built into the pole to avoid snags
- Stabilization legs provide balance on uneven surfaces
- Packs to a compact size (22"; 55.88cm) for easy stowage
||Most models meet applicable European Community Directives
Warranty: Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. We will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.