Exactly what a first responder needs.
- Interior layer of SuperFabric® brand material in the palm provides ISEA Level 5 cut resistance.
- Waterproof H2X™ barrier lining passes ASTM F1670/F1671 requirements and meets OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standards (29CFR 1910.1030).
- Interior liner is sewn-in, so it won’t pull out when you remove the glove
- Durable TP-X® palm material is highly abrasion resistant, provides a strong grip.
- Superior back-of-hand impact protection prevents smash injuries.
- Reinforced index finger and thumb saddle extends glove life.
- SlipFit® cuff with VELCRO® brand® closure provides great fit and easy on and off between calls.
- Machine washable.
This excellent addition to the EXT Rescue®
Series addresses one of the most common complaints about barrier gloves – the liner pulling out. Because the liner in the EXT Rescue®
4014 is sewn-in, it won’t pull out. No more struggling to get your hands back in your gloves.
In addition, the 4014 is comfortable, highly-protective, and meets OSHA requirements for bloodborne pathogen resistance. It’s made with SuperFabric®
brand material in the palm, giving you Level 5 cut and puncture resistance, so you can handle broken glass and twisted metal with confidence.
Purpose-built to give you everything you need, this is the safest glove out there for fire and rescue responders.
Using a string or measuring tape, measure the circumference around the kunckles, excluding the thumb. Your hand should be open with the fingers together. Compare this measurement to the chart below to determine your glove size.
Downloadable Sizing Guide: HexArmor Glove sizing chart.pdf