The dual-output, two-stage press/click tailcap switch delivers both 320 lumens of max output, and a useful low-output mode for extended runtime.
The G2X Pro is a compact yet powerful polymer-body flashlight that uses a high-efficiency LED—virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break—to provide two light output levels: a brilliant, penetrating, perfectly pre-focused 320-lumen beam, and a 15-lumen low-output setting that lets you greatly extend the runtime per set of batteries, an invaluable option when you find yourself miles from civilization. Press the tailcap switch for momentary-on low, press further to click constant-on low, return to off and press or click on again within two seconds for high.
The tough Nitrolon®
polymer body is smoothly sculpted for a comfortable, secure grip and resists scratches, abrasion, and corrosion. A polycarbonate micro-textured reflector delivers a comparatively wider beam with generous peripheral light.
- Powered by two high-energy SF123A Lithium batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Precision reflector creates smooth, optimized beam with plenty of reach and surround light
- Tough polycarbonate window resists impact
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Two output levels—high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- Dual-output press/click tailcap switch—press for momentary-on low, click for constant-on low, return to off then press or click again for high
- Tough, lightweight Nitrolon® body, anodized aluminum bezel
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Promise
- High: 320 lumens
- Low: 15 lumens
- High: 2.5 hrs*
- Low: 45 hrs
- Length: 5.2" (13.2 cm)
- Bezel Diameter: 1.25" (3.2 cm)
- Weight: 4.4 oz (125 g) with batteries
- Batteries: Two SF123A lithium cells (included)
- Switching: Dual-output tailcap click switch—press or click for low, return to off, then press or click again for high
* Runtime until output drops below 32 lumens
To ensure the safety and optimal performance of your SureFire product, use only 123A disposable lithium batteries purchased directly from SureFire or an authorized SureFire distributor, or from established, well-known manufacturers, such as Panasonic®, Energizer®, or Duracell®. NEVER use counterfeit or inferior-quality 123A lithium batteries in SureFire products.