Extra protection for your “Rite in the Rain” Notebooks, CERT FOG & Forms Books, Field-Flex or any pocket-sized side-bound books. Carry it anywhere…with pencils and pens.
A tough, tan Cordura® fabric Bound Book Cover.
Fits all Rite in the Rain. 4 5/8" x 7" Spiral Notebooks, 4 5/8" x 7 1/4" Field-Flex Books, Pocket-sized and regular sized bound books. Rugged zipper closure opens flat for full use of the book. Pockets for up to 4 writing instruments or small tools, and additional papers or cards.
Closed size: 5 3/4" x 8 1/2"
- Durable tan Cordura Cover made specifically for “Rite in the Rain” All-Weather Notebooks.
- Fits all 4 5/8" x 7" spiral notebooks and 4 5/8" x 7 1/4" Field-Flex Books. Choose the correct model for your notebook size.
- Convenient pockets keep up to 4 pencils or All-Weather Pens right where you want them.
- Rugged zipper closure protects your notebook and keeps it clean. Opens completely for immediate use
- Flexible, lightweight, non-bulky design preserves the pocket sized convenience.
Outdoor Writing Products for Outdoor Writing People.” This truly amazing, patented paper was created specifically for writing field notes in all weather conditions. From torrential rains in the Pacific Northwest, to the oppressive heat and humidity of a Florida summer day, Water simply beads up and rolls off of “Rite in the Rain” paper. It’s a natural wood-based paper product that sheds water, yet is completely recyclable. Come rain or come shine…your critical notes are safe when they’re written on “Rite in the Rain.”
Write in any weather. With the right pen…and “Rite in the Rain.” The All-Weather Paper can be used wet or dry with a pencil or a “Rite in the Rain” All-Weather Pen. These unique, permanent ink ballpoint pens were originally developed for NASA to use in zero gravity. Their pressurized refills will write upside down, in temperatures from -30 to 250°F, over butter or grease, under water…and on “Rite in the Rain” All-Weather Writing Paper—wet or dry.