Portable, powerful, industrial-duty, rechargeable lantern with 90° swivel head lets you aim the super-bright light in any direction
- High-intensity 8 watt (150 lumens) halogen bi-pin bulb available in spot and flood assembly.
- Portable, powerful, industrial-duty, rechargeable lantern with 90° swivel head
- High-impact ABS thermoplastic housing with rubberized impact bumper, lens ring, and cushioned-grip handle
- Up to 9 hours of continuous run time per charge
- Standard System - Includes shoulder strap; comes with 120V AC and 12V DC chargers and charge rack
- Vehicle Mount System - Comes with 12V DC vehicle-mountable hard-wire rack and shoulder carrying strap
- Case Material: High-impact ABS thermoplastic housing. Rubberized impact bumper, lens ring and cushioned-grip handle.
- Length: 11.5" (29.2 cm)
- Width: 5.1" (13 cm)
- Height: 7" (17.8 cm)
- Weight: 7.4 lbs. (3.36 kg) with battery (included in purchase)
- Lens: Gasket sealed glass lens.
- Light Source: High-Intensity Halogen Bi-Pin Bulb
- Peak beam Candlepower (maximum)
- Flood - 1500 Lumens
- Spot -80000 Lumens
- Run Time: Up to 9 hours per charge
- ON/OFF: Multifunction, push-button tactical tail cap switch provides one-handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe mode.
- Zero-maintenance 6V, 12Ah sealed lead acid is rechargeable up to 500 times.
- Red and green LEDs give charge status feedback
TEN-TAP® programmable switch allows user selection of one of three different programs:
- High/Strobe/Low (Factory Default)
- High Only
Most models meet applicable European Community Directives
Rack meets requirements of NFPA 1901-188.8.131.52 (2003) mounted in any position
Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. Streamlight will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY,EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.