SHIELDSAK is a patented, lightweight, fabric Faraday cage capable of blocking signals that can steal your critical information.
No hacking, tracking or scanning!
- You decide when and where you will expose your mobile device.
- Never be hacked, tracked, or scanned.
- Your very own personal R.F. Fortress!
- Mobile devices go off the grid!
- Blocks incoming and outgoing R.F.
- Average attenuation 30 MHz to 10 GHz 72 (dB)
This bag was designed for all types of mobile devices including, but not limited to: Smartphones, Tablets and the popular iPad. When the item is placed in the SHIELDSAK and sealed correctly, the item and its file contents become invisible. Signals are blocked from entering or leaking from the bag. Phones will not ring. Items with ID chips, like passports and credit cards, cannot be scanned. Vital information is secure and tracking is impossible. Some electronics contain a tracking device that cannot be turned off; with the SHIELDSAK, they are irrelevant.
Did you know...
Your contacts and other personal information stored in your hand-held PDA and similar smartphone devices can be downloaded and stolen by simply pointing a beam of Infrared light at it?
- SHIELDSAK was made for the U.S. Military and Government and is PROVEN to block Radio Frequencies (“RF”), Infrared and Skim/Quick Scan Technology.
- Once placed inside of the SHIELDSAK, your personal information is guarded and your identity is protected from being read, scanned, hacked or intercepted by skimming devices.
As of October 2006, U.S. Passports have been implemented with Radio Frequency Identification Transponders that house all of your personal information. Weak passport security directly relates to personal data and identity theft, as well as terrorist and criminal attacks against U.S. citizens. An increasing number of credit and debit cards also contain similar technology. Shielding your private information is paramount to your personal protection.
At a recent Military TNT testing and evaluation event, SHIELDSAK was tested by the latest, state-of-the-art, hacking equipment on the market today. SHIELDSAK rendered the test phones untouchable even from only inches away!
SHIELDSAK has been tested by a Full Service, Accredited Compliance Test Lab using the Mil-DTL-83528C Method.
Excessive R.F. signals may require a second SHIELDSAK
- Surface resistivity: 0.5 ohms/ Max - Average .2 ohms/
- Shielding effectiveness: Average 72 dB from 30 MHz to 10 GHz
- Abrasion resistance: 1,000,000 cycle
- Temperature range: -22 F to 194 F (-30C To 90C)