The Powerheart® AED G3 Plus is the flagship Cardiac Science automated external defibrillator (AED)
Features Rescue Ready®, RescueCoach™ and STAR® biphasic technology to make your rescue as simple as possible. Available in automatic and semi-automatic models, this AED is ideal for lay rescuers to use in public access defibrillation areas such as schools, athletic fields, and workplace environments.
Standard Package: Comes with Carrying case
- Readiness: Rescue Ready® technology that self-checks all main AED components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) daily. The AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly, and a full charge monthly.
- Ease of Use: Clear voice prompts and helpful text screen guide the user through the entire rescue operation.
- Advanced technology: RescueCoach™ and CPR metronome functionality pace users through chest compressions. In addition, our proprietary STAR® biphasic technology calculates electrical impedance and escalates energy to deliver therapy at an appropriate higher level should a patient require a second shock.
- Assurance: Cardiac Science stands behind our Powerheart AEDs with a 7-year warranty, among the longest in the industry, and a 4-year full battery operational replacement guarantee.
TSO Package: Comes with Carrying case and Wall Mounting Bracket
9390A-1001 – Powerheart AED G3 Plus Automatic with 2010 AHA/ERC Guidelines protocols
Each AED package includes (1) defibrillator, (1) IntelliSense battery (9146), (1) pair of defibrillation pads, and (1) Quick Start Tool Kit including CD-Rom with AED Manual, Training Video, Rescuelink and MDLink, and serial communication cable.
- Operations: 9390A (Fully automatic version)
- Waveform: STAR® biphasic truncated exponential
- Energy (J) range available: Escalating variable energy (VE) 95J to 351J
- Protocols: 5 energy protocols available
- Factory default (nominal): 200VE, 300VE, 300VE
- Voice prompts: RescueCoach voice instructions guide user confidently through rescue process
- Text screen: Displays rescue prompts to guide user through rescue process as well as additional critical rescue information for EMS response
- Visible indicators: Rescue Ready status indicator, SmartGauge battery status indicator, service indicator, PAD indicator, text display
- Audible alerts: Voice prompt, system alert
- Synchronized shock: Built-in automatic synchronization feature
- Pacemaker pulse detection: Yes
- Programmable: Yes via MDLink®
- Pediatric capability: Yes
- Warranty: 7 years
- CPR cadence: Metronome for compression frequency
- Minimum combined surface area: 228 cm (35.3 sq in)
- Extended length of lead wire: 1.3 m (4.3 ft)
- Supplied: Self-checking, pre-connected to the AED
- Type: Adult, pre-gelled, self-adhesive, disposable, non-polarized (identical pads can be placed in either position) defibrillation pads
- Shelf life: 2 years
Automatic Self Tests:
- Type: IntelliSense® lithium battery
- Warranty: 4-year, full operational replacement
- Daily: Battery, pads (presence and function), internal electronics, SHOCK/CONTINUE button, and software
- Weekly: Battery, pads (presence and function), internal electronics, partial energy charge, SHOCK/CONTINUE button, and software
- Monthly: Battery, pads (presence and function), internal electronics, full energy charge cycle, SHOCK/CONTINUE button, and software
- Type: Internal memory
- Internal memory: 60 minutes ECG data with event annotation, multiple rescue functionality
- ECG playback: Viewable via Rescuelink® software via PC
- Communications: Serial port or USB (via adapter) for PC with Windows
- Clock syncronization: Rescue event time stamp of event data
3.3 in x 12.4 in x 10.6 in | 8 cm x 31 cm x 27 cm
: 6.6 lbs | 3.1 kg