The world’s first all-weather jacket system featuring a Float Tech® integrated and removable USCG Approved life vest.
Quatic is the world’s first all-weather jacket system featuring a Float Tech® integrated and removable USCG Approved life vest. Designed for low-profile, comfortable use, the life vest can be set to automatically deploy upon submersion or deploy manually and features self-righting capabilities in case of unconsciousness. Wear the life vest alone or under the jacket shell. Wear it for fun. Wear it for work. Wear it for life.
When it comes to water safety, comfort is key – and nobody knows this better than those on the water every day. From fishermen and law enforcement agents to commercial pilots and rescue groups, Float Tech technology will give your team the protection and mobility they need with the comfort they deserve.
Featuring Float Tech® integrated technology, Float-Tech Life Jackets offer supreme performance over Type III foam life jackets and are the world’s first to seamlessly integrate a removable, USCG-approved life vest into an all-weather jacket shell. Designed for low profile, comfortable use, Quatic Jackets are the best choice for long days on the water – both on and off the job.
Quatic All-Weather Life Jackets feature a three-part system, built with a removable life vest capable of manual or automatic deployment upon submersion. It also features self-righting capabilities in case of unconsciousness.
- Reliable auto inflation within 3-5 seconds at 32 lbs maximum inflation. The device is also convertible to “Manual Only,” allowing you to deactivate the auto-inflation feature.
- USCG Approved as Type V with Type III Performance (Model: FT-HRA-R5)
- Outerwear is made to be waterproof, breathable, and lightweight.
- System comes complete with two manual inflation backups, a hidden brimmed hood, adjustable side release buckles, 3M Scotchlite™ Reflective Fabric throughout, noncorrosive vislon zippers and an adjustable shock cord.
- Compatible with single and dual D-ring harnesses by means of integral harness access points (select models).
- Lightweight comfort ensures that it will not weigh down on your neck, shoulders or back.
- Versatile features allow you to wear the inflatable life vest separately, as well as with the jacket.
2-Ply taslan jacket, heavier duty then ripstop fabric, sleeves are not removable, additional Solas reflective
Available in Orange/Black (Sizes S - 3XL)
Constructed from a “2-Ply Taslan” that is thicker than Float-Tech's other jackets. This fabric is treated with the same waterproof breathable solution but gives a better insulation value. Taslan Nylon fabrics combine the traditional appeal of cotton and the performance benefits of modern fiber technology.
Did you know?
Two thirds of all boating accident victims have drowned. Of those victims, 90% were not wearing a life jacket of any kind. Of recorded incidents where an individual falls overboard or boat capsizes, 44% lead to a fatality. So keep in mind, if you find yourself in one of these two situations, without flotation you have only a 55% chance of survival. Float Tech's goal is to change those odds with more wearable flotation for commercial workers, professionals, sailors, sportsmen, fishermen, law enforcement, state agencies and recreational users.
Check your PFD between outings to ensure that the CO2 Cartridge is properly armed; that it is free from rips, tears or holes and that all seams are securely sewn; and all fabric, straps, buttons and zippers are still strong.
Embroidering may affect the waterproof qualities of the jacket. Heat transfer lettering is recommended instead.
NOTE: Device is packed unarmed and must be armed in accordance with this manual.
Click here to download the Float Tech Manual