Maxpedition’s Every Day Carry (E.D.C.) Pocket Organizer offers a handy way to store, carry, and access your everyday supplies.
Made of lightweight, water and abrasion resistant ballistic nylon fabric, the Maxpedition E.D.C. Pocket Organizer is a handy pack for storing, carrying, and accessing all your pocket-sized, everyday carry supplies.
Measuring 6” (L) x 1” (W) x 8” (H), the full clamshell opening main compartment features two slip pockets; a key ring; a tie-down loop; and two elastic organizers, one with 9 divisions and the other with 6 divisions. The organizer’s front exterior includes a 2” x 3” loop field for patches and a mesh slip pocket with hook-and-loop closure; the back exterior has an oversized handle and MOLLE compatible attachment webbing.
Securely store and easily access your small everyday supplies with Maxpedition’s E.D.C. Pocket Organizer.
- Main compartment: 6" (L) x 1" (W) x 8" (H)
- Full clamshell opening main compartment with dual zips
- Inside left: Slip pocket; key ring; elastic organizer with 9 divisions
- Inside right: Slip pocket; tie-down loop; elastic organizer with 6 divisions
- Front exterior: 2" x 3" loop field for patches; mesh slip pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Back exterior: Oversized handle; attachment webbing
- MOLLE compatible
- Attach to packs, vests, MOLLE equipment, and PALS surfaces using two Maxpedition 3” TacTie™ Attachment Straps
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant lightweight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Maxpedition Hard-Use Nylon Gear is designed and constructed to withstand extreme conditions; in other words, they expect you to USE IT HARD in demanding situations and environments. The company originated as a builder of premium-grade military equipment and, having honed our design and manufacturing abilities over many years with real life feedback from serious users, they are now applying the same materials and workmanship to their full range of products which can and have been taken to the limit.
Maxpedition Hard-Use Nylon Gear is used by military, police, and outdoor professionals around the world whose lives are dependent on reliable and durable tools. Maxpedition packs and cases are included on their list of preferred equipment. With their reputation growing faster than ever in the North American market, Maxpedition has become the brand of choice for people who appreciate well-crafted carry gear. Their clients represent a diverse demographic, from extreme sportsman to digital graphics artist, yet they all have one thing in common: they expect the best.
Maxpedition was established in 1988 as a small workshop fabricating hard-use military specification nylon gear. The main corporate facility is based in Gardena, CA. With growth in international reputation, Maxpedition has become even more self-demanding; pursuing the most user-friendly designs, using the highest quality materials and meticulous workmanship, and upholding their strong philosophy of constant self-improvement.