The 718b has a fast, no generator set-up that still produces over 11,000 CFM with a zero emission airstream.
The 718b is an 18″ battery powered positive pressure ventilation fan for situations when an electric PPV is in need, but there is no available power source.
- Variable speed motor allows user to determine speed of fan
- Quick set-up for initial ventilation, no dropped cords or pull starts
- No exposed hot exhaust or engine
- No CO emissions
- Runs quiet, allowing easier communications on scene
- Wheels for easy transportation
The 718b is powered by a Lithium / Ion 24 volt battery that has a run time of 30 minutes up to 2 hours, depending on the running speed of the variable speed motor. This fan has the versatility to be plugged into a 120 VAC power source during use, which simultaneously recharges the battery.
The famous Super Vac seven-point blade creates a powerful cone of airflow on the 718b. This cast aluminum airfoil blade holds up better than plastic in the high radiant heat of structure fires.
Durability is a key feature on the 718b with its full roll cage steel frame that offers protection for the shroud and motor. The shroud can be tilted into four different positions from -10° to 20°. The frame features a powder coated finish that is made to last for years.
Transportation is easy with inboard mounted cushion tires that enable the user to go up and down stairs and maneuver corners with its “zero catch point” design. A step brake locks both wheels into position for a solid base while in use.
- Steel, hammer tone powder coat finish
- 22" x 23.5" x 19.5" (559mm x 597mm x 495mm)
Weight w/o battery:
- Aluminum, sevil airfoil
- 18" (457mm)
74 lbs (33 kg)
Powered by supplied battery pack or 115V AC 1 Hp
3200 CFM (5435 Cu m/hr)
- ionPac 2.0 lithium ion
- 14.5" x 17.5" x 7.5" (398mm x 445mm x 190mm)
- Weight: 31 lbs (14kg)
- Runtime: 25 min
- Charge time: 5 hours for a full charge
- Fans can be charged while running on 115V AC