Offering excellent strength, durability, and heat resistance, the Pacific BR5 Kevlar Fire Helmet is ideal for brush/wildland firefighting and for rope rescues.
Made of a lightweight Kevlar®/fiberglass blend, the Pacific BR5 Kevlar Fire Helmet is a multipurpose helmet that’s ideal for brush/wildland firefighting and for rope rescues.
The BR5’s lightweight Kevlar/fiberglass reinforced composite shell weighs less than competitive fiberglass/composite alternatives. This shell offers excellent strength and durability, being able to withstand temperatures up to 600°F without distorting or melting. For additional protection, the helmet’s hi-gloss paint finish is UV resistant.
The BR5 Helmet features a ratchet headband with an easy-to-adjust dial that accommodates a variety of head sizes (52-64 cm) to assure a comfortable fit. The 2-point Nomex® chinstrap has a quick release buckle and provides more comfort and safety when you’re wearing the helmet.
Certified to AS/NZS1801:1997, EN397:1995, and PPE Directive 89/686/EEC and compliant with ANSI Z89.1:2009, the Pacific BR5 Kevlar Fire Helmet is a durable, reliable helmet that will protect your head from high heat and impact during brush/wildland firefighting and rope rescues.
- Lightweight Kevlar®/fiberglass reinforced composite shell weighs less than competitive fiberglass/composite alternatives and offers excellent strength and durability
- Composite resins offer high temperature resistance (up to 600°F) without distorting or melting
- Headband features removable padding for cleaning and replacement
- Hi-gloss paint finish is UV resistant
- Includes ESS goggle mounts
- Ratchet headband with easy-to-adjust dial accommodates a variety of head sizes (52-64 cm) for a comfortable fit
- 2-point Nomex® chinstrap with quick release buckle provides comfort and safety
- Certified to AS/NZS1801:1997, Type 3; EN397:1995; and PPE Directive 89/686/EEC
- Compliant with ANSI Z89.1:2009